Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

New Battle Report Forum error?
Old 26 Apr 2009, 03:57   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default New Battle Report Forum error?

Hi All,
Sorry, I was trying to use the search option in the New Battle Report, but it doesn't seem to be finding any results (was searching using common thread words... i.e. Ork)
Please let me know if it's just my system.

Thanks,
-BT
BigToof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2009, 06:00   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to mace
Default Re: New Battle Report Forum error?

Try again? http://forums.tauonline.org/index.ph...earch;advanced

If you just type something into the search box at the top of the page - it will search within the board that you're currently in. For example, if I tried a search right now, it would only search within the Tau Online Comments/Suggestions board. Make sense?

So if you're looking for battle reports, either go to the main page and then search, use the advance search feature, or go to a particular army board and do a search.
Old 26 Apr 2009, 11:22   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Interesting... I've tried it and it works for other boards, but not the Battle Reports board. Not entirely sure why... Is it just me?

Thanks,
-BT
BigToof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2009, 12:01   #4 (permalink)
Ethereal

The Battle Report board is brand new and what the forum does is maintain what is called an index of the information. It can take a while for an index as large as that new board to be made/updated.

You can bluff the search feature by going to the Ork board (where I would imagine all Bat Reps with Orks in) were posted before and try searching there.

Alternatively, have you seen this stickied topic in the Ork board (they have a selection of Ork Batreps):
http://forums.tauonline.org/index.ph...5349#msg725349
FTyross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Apr 2009, 09:37   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

FT, Bigtoof wrote a bunch of the battreps on the ork boards. I just checked and the search function doesn't work if you use the search bar at the top of the page, or the advanced search by board in the task bar. Hopefully its just a matter of time. I typed ork and it asked me if I wanted to seach for "irk".
scoutfox is offline   Reply With Quote