Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Recent Events
Closed Thread
Old 24 Mar 2009, 06:54   #11 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: Recent Events

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD
Quote:
Personally, I don't have ill will towards either of them for what transpired but I did feel JD was someone who should no longer be in a position to represent the website.
I laugh at you and your own incompetence to be straight with me, you've always danced around the issued like Native americans around a ceremony fire. Don't sugarcoat this issue. You don't like me, personally. And if you genuinly didnt have a problem personally you wouldnt say you didnt in the first place. I'll post more when I get home after work.
I'm sorry if you find that hard to believe, but I don't. I've always enjoyed your posts of your army in the Hobby board and your posts in the Chaos board when you were posting constructively. I think it's silly to dislike someone I've never even met.

However, my job here is to uphold the forum rules and keep order in my boards. Your actions led me to the conclusion you were not someone who could do the same, and as you know, I wasn't the only one who felt that way. Just because I was the one to bring it up to the rest of the staff doesn't mean it was personal. It means I was doing what I thought was the best thing to do for the website.

I really don't want to drag this out in this thread so if you want to continue this discussion, I'm more than willing to, but let's take it up via PM.
Old 24 Mar 2009, 06:56   #12 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Jeff Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff

Okay I'm going to make a request.

Stop this. Everyone. I've been punished and now your just trying to dig up a dead horse to beat it.

This whole thing blew out because anton wasn't fit to be a mod and 2 specific posts pushed him over the edge.
Old 24 Mar 2009, 07:14   #13 (permalink)
Shas'El

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD
Okay I'm going to make a request.

Stop this. Everyone. I've been punished and now your just trying to dig up a dead horse to beat it.
Fair enough, I was just responding to Circus to let him and others know the actions we took, and why. But you're right, there's no need to drag it out any longer. I'll PM FT to get the topic locked. The offer still stands to PM me discuss any of it, if you want to.
Old 24 Mar 2009, 07:24   #14 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Jeff Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff

I dont need anyones excuses for why they kept it going.

A simple, 'yes ive dragged it on' will do. A PM discussion is in my eyes not needed, you can PM me if you want to regarding this.

this entire topic was blown out of proportion by a mod whom most of the staff knew was boiling over in the first place, leaving because of two specific posts. It should have been delt with in a day or two but instead has dragged on for weeks, seen me de-modded and Wargamer's feet nailed to the floor.

It's Over. Let it die. Next person who makes a topic on it I will request be smitten and warned. I'm over trying to defend myself and I know I was in the wrong and I have apologised on several occasions for it.

Old 24 Mar 2009, 10:02   #15 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to Farseer_Del Send a message via MSN to Farseer_Del Send a message via Yahoo to Farseer_Del

Locked, because it's an issue already resolved.
Closed Thread