Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

quotes
Closed Thread
Old 28 May 2005, 17:32   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via Yahoo to soloplumber
Default quotes

how do i put quotes in my sig or my replies?
Old 28 May 2005, 17:48   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to Farseer_Del Send a message via MSN to Farseer_Del Send a message via Yahoo to Farseer_Del
Default Re: quotes

There's a button called the quote button at the top left of each post. You click that, and you quote that post.

Also, you can use the '[quote*][/*quote]' brackets manually, or, when posting, click 'insert quote' which is a small button just abot the ^-^ and O0 smiley's, and below the text size button. It looks like a little speech bubble with lines in it.

Lastly, whilst posting, the last ten posts should be at the bottom of the part where you enter the text of your post. In the top left hand of each of the last ten or so previous posts, there is blue text saying 'insert quote' which will quote the relevant post for you.

If you're quoting multiple people, click the quote button by the post you wish to quote, copy the resulting quote, then hit back, quote the next post, past the previous quote above or below the new quote, and then insert the relevant replys to each quote below the quote, and above the other quote (So that the message read quote-your respons-nextquote-response to nextquote) . For any more than two quotes, copy and past the quotes as before, BUT copy and paste both quotes to add to the next new one.

If there's anythign you'd like clarified on that, just say. Hope that helps.
Closed Thread