Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

HOW TO JOIN THE CLAN?
Closed Thread
Old 21 Apr 2005, 17:36   #1 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via MSN to pyschomantis
Default HOW TO JOIN THE CLAN?

IS THE CLAN UP AND RUNNING FOR CS:SOURCE.IF SO HOW DO I JOIN.
I SAW A GUY NAMED [TOC]HALFLIFE334 I ASKED HIM ABOUT IT AND HE SAID THE MAGIC WORD TAU!
I HAVE BEEN PLAYING CS FOR 8 MONTHS NOW AND HAVE A HISTORY IN MEDAL OF HONOUR I HAVE A .51 ON THE PHX[PRO] SEVER AND A 3.78 ON A SEVER RECOMEND AS A STARTING OFF POINT ON PHX I AM NO 164 ON MY FAV I AM 104 OF 678.I AM COMMITED FOR A HOUR A DAY AND AS MUCH TIME AS YOU WANT DURING THE SUMMER.
IF ANY OF YOU PLAYED ME AS MY AFOREMENTIONED NAME I PROBALY GAVE YOU A FAIR RUN FOR YOUR MONEY OTHER PEOLPE INTERESTED ARE MY FRIEND OTACON (SPACE MARINE) AND FRIEND THE SORROW(CHAOS).
<><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><>< :>
"IN THE END IT iS AS IT WAS AND SHALL ALWAYS BE,GOOD VERSUS BAD,LIGHT VERSUS DARK,THEM VERSUS ME"-loki as he chose hell over heaven in the bible of hell
Old 21 Apr 2005, 17:57   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: HOW TO JOIN THE CLAN?

First welcome, second please dont post in capitals, it* is generally frowned upon and is overly unaccepted here and almost anywhere else. Now to the task at hand. What you are looking for is the Tau Online Clan [TOC] which has its own board near the bottom of the main page. Alternatively you can find it here:

http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?board=59.0

On a side note, are you and your friends all Metal Gear Solid fans, as Psycho Mantis, Otacon and The Sorrow all seem to ring a bell to me. Isn't Mantis* the guy from MGS1 (the weird one in the gas mask), Otacon the scientist in MGS2 and The Sorrow the dead guy in MGS3? Thought so.

Edit: I apologise if you felt i was being abit harsh with the caps stuff, i wasnt intending to be so...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau-killer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Winston Churchill on 23rd August 1940
Never in the field of human satire were so many made to feel so humble by so much acid wit
GOT IT! Thatís the one. Just sums RJay up perfectly!
Old 23 Apr 2005, 11:58   #3 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via MSN to pyschomantis

sorry about the caps dude anyway it is sorted i have asked to join.this was my first post so give me a break alright.anyway to the matter at hand 1.otacon and pyscohmantis were from mgs1 and the fear is not a dead guy he is just a freak (i am talking about real life)
thanks for the heads up anyway and if you know kais ask him to reply to my request

<><><><><><>&l t;><><:>

pyscho
Old 24 Apr 2005, 12:26   #4 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to Farseer_Del Send a message via MSN to Farseer_Del Send a message via Yahoo to Farseer_Del

I advise you post a request to the CS clan boards yourself, assuming you have not done so.

Welcome abaord, BTW.
Closed Thread