Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Main Website Suggestions:
Closed Thread
Old 31 Mar 2005, 00:45   #1 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to arguleon-veq
Default Main Website Suggestions:

How about we have a list of each of the armies in the main column on the main website?

Then each of those armies links to a page with the different categories for each of those armies (like whatís on the main page now in the column, but for each army). Then obviously as it does now by clicking on those links it takes you to for example marine tactics.

The site would still be Tau focussed as it would have all the Tau categories listed on the main page, but it would fill some of that space up on the left column and make the site appear slightly more open to other armies. As Iím sure say for instance Eldar players are put off when the Eldar tactics are with the Marine tactics etc. (particularly as with the new committee there should be more content on the site now or at least there will be, so we should have articles to fill these with).
Old 31 Mar 2005, 09:56   #2 (permalink)
Aun'O

Default Re: Main Website Suggestions:

Nice suggestion, thanks I'll make this change soon
Old 29 Apr 2005, 21:09   #3 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to arguleon-veq
Default Re: Main Website Suggestions:

Sorry to drag up a post but i thought it would be better than doing a repeat thread so.....

Just wondering if we can implement this? Particularly as there is now a thread complaining about the main site (quite unjustly but still....).

I think there would be more things/articles etc in the forum that could be easier to dig up if we had sections for each army.