Warhammer 40K Forum

Spell Checker ~ Errors again?
Closed Thread
Old 27 Aug 2006, 17:03   #1 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to MalVeauX
Default Spell Checker ~ Errors again?

Heya,

Seems that the Spell Checker is causing 'errors' again. Like before, the spacing bug. It moves text around and jumbles it when you spell check it. It doesn't happen on every thread, but happens often with quoted posts. Using the normal xtSMF Theme! set. After further checking, it only seems to happen when "quoted" posts are used within the post. It messes up the spacing, so that words are pushed into others just like before.

Cheers!
Old 27 Aug 2006, 17:14   #2 (permalink)
Aun'O

Default Re: Spell Checker ~ Errors again?

Heya,
I can't seem to replicate this using any of the themes, with any combination of quotes, no quotes (etc). Could you provide a mini-walkthrough as to how and when you experience this?
Thanks.
Old 28 Aug 2006, 16:03   #3 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to MalVeauX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau Online
Heya,
I can't seem to replicate this using any of the themes, with any combination of quotes, no quotes (etc). Could you provide a mini-walkthrough as to how and when you experience this?
Thanks.
It hasn't happened to me again yet since yesterday. I just know that it happens when I quote someone in a post, but even then, it's only sometimes and usually when their quote is full of spelling mistakes as well. I'll keep recording it each time it happens and hopefully find something better for you to go off.

Cheers!
Old 28 Aug 2006, 21:43   #4 (permalink)
Aun'O

Okay thanks Mal As far as I'm aware there hasn't been any recent coding changes (that I can think of) that would cause this. Still, the more information the better!
Tau Online
Closed Thread