Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

1500 Points - Tau Empires - Mech Cadre Firestorm
Old 01 May 2006, 07:23   #1 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to mace
Default 1500 Points - Tau Empires - Mech Cadre Firestorm

More or less finalized this, I just need to play it out a bit more..

Previous army lists (posted here recently):
- 750 Points - Pure Mech
- 2000 Points - a few hybrid and mech lists throughout the thread.

Anyhow, I took most of the suggestions and went back to revise my 1500 Points list, so here it is (Thanks to the members who commented on my previous lists)! Hopefully a bit more descriptive too..

[hr]

[size=11pt]1500 Points - Tau Empires Army - Mech Cadre Firestorm[/size]

[size=11pt]- Version 1 of this list - This Post
- [iurl=http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?topic=24037.msg1058019656#msg1058019656]Version 2[/iurl]
[/size]

Overall Army Tactics
This army list looks and plays like your standard Mechanized List. It has a few static elements, however I have equipped these, to have at least some form of mobility. The Kroot can infiltrate, and the Broadside is able to move to some degree and shoot all its weapons. The Jetpack equipped units make extensive use of the "JSJ" tactic, whilst the main tanks linger around to snipe of power armoured targets. The Mounted Fire Warrior squads spend most of the game hiding and preserving VPs, only shooting where completely necessary.

[size=11pt]+++ [HQ] +++[/size]

Commander: Shas'O
Weapons: Fusion Blaster, Missile Pod And Plasma Rifle
Wargear: Hard-Wired Multi-tracker, Stimulant Injector
[size=8pt]A versatile, offensive suit - for efficiently taking out anything from medium infantry to medium armour. Makes use of Missile Pod and Plasma Rifle at the start of the game to help out the other units in destroying transports etc, then eventually switches to Plasma and Fusion if necessary. At extremely close ranges, able to take out 2-3 MEQs per turn. Preferably though, sticking to long range usage of Plasma and Missiles.[/size]

[size=11pt]+++ [Elites] +++[/size]

XV8 Crisis Team
Unit: 1 Team Leader and 1 Shas'ui
Weapons: Twin-Linked Missile Pods and Targetting Array
Character: Team Leader with Bonding Knife
[size=8pt]Two Deathrains to take care of any (light) vehicles at range, with a decent chance of hitting and damaging them. After crunching the numbers, this is the optimal configuration for maximum kill efficiency against light tanks (points-kill efficiency), and should be able to avoid incoming fire at range. Bonding knife added in the event one suit dies.[/size]

Monat XV8
Unit: 1 Shas'ui XV8
Weapons: Twin-Linked Plasma Rifles and Flamer
[size=8pt]Standard burning-eye config for taking out the heavy infantry. No need for anything else to be said.[/size]

Stealth Team
Unit: Team Leader and 5 Stealthsuits
[size=8pt]A full unit of stealthsuits that make good use of their infiltrate ability to into a good position and JSJ manouvres with the jetpack, combined with their stealth field to harass enemy troops, or side/rear armour of tanks. More or less fills the role of mobile anti-infantry firepower, making up for the smaller number of Fire Warriors.[/size]

[size=11pt]+++ [Troops] +++[/size]

Fire Warrior Team
Unit: Shas'ui and 9 Fire Warriors
Character: Shas'ui with Bonding Knife
Weapons: Pulse Rifles and Photon Grenades
Transport: Devilfish with Decoy Launchers and Multitracker
[size=8pt]Mounted Fire Warriors, scoot around keeping the FW safe (VP Preservation/Denial), then claiming objectives at the end, or FoF'ing if necesary. NOTE: Photon grenades are currently a "Filler" option. I haven't decided what else to do with 20 points.. so for now, they're just there to give each squad a 10 point boost for VPs.[/size]

Fire Warrior Team
[size=8pt]As Above.[/size]

Kroot Carnivore Squad
Unit: 10 Kroot
[size=8pt]Infiltrating into a nice terrain piece to get cover saves, and making use of their guns to harass enemy units. A cheap, and effective distraction, that can also claim objectives if ignored and left to their own devices at the end of the game.[/size]

[size=11pt]+++ [Fast Attack]+++[/size]

Gun Drone Squadron
Unit: 4 Gun Drones
[size=8pt]A small unit (small enough to be ignored!) to go around harassing enemy units - a cheap distraction, but also a scoring unit. Will perhaps deepstrike into play, to cause maximum disarray, however that leaves them very vulnerable.. So perhaps, deploying normally and aiding flanking manouvres, or absorbing assaults, if the detached vehicle gun drones are unable to do so.[/size]

Gun Drone Squadron
[size=8pt]As above.[/size]

[size=11pt]+++ [Heavy Support] +++[/size]

Hammerhead
Weapons: Ion Cannon and Smart Missile System
Wargear: Decoy Launcher, Target Lock, Multi-Tracker
[size=8pt]Taking out power armour, and surprisingly, also tank hunting (for the lighter varieties). Smart Missile System takes care of anything that can't be seen by other units, leaving these two hammerheads for more of a defensive role, keeping at range to snipe power armoured targets.[/size]

Hammerhead

Broadside Battlesuit Team
Unit: 1 Team Leader Shas'ui
Wargear: Advanced Stabilization System
Character: Hard-Wired Multi-Tracker, Hard-Wired Drone Controller and Shield Drone
[size=8pt]A 'small' unit to sit somewhere out of sight, and out of mind, yet packing a punch to rip through heavy armour. The A.S.S. and HWMT are there to keep the Broadside moving and shooting to the best of it's ability. That does however make it more expensive.. and to protect the investment, a shield drone, consequently making it more expensive. But, this is the only railgun in the whole list, better protect it well..[/size]

[size=11pt]Army Composition[/size]
[table][tr][td]Slot(s)[/td][td]Points[/td][td]Percentage[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]HQ (1/2)[/td][td]134[/td][td]8.93%[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Elites (3/3)[/td][td]365[/td][td]24.33%[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Troops (3/6)[/td][td]510[/td][td]34.00%[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Fast Attack (2/3)[/td][td]96[/td][td]6.40%[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Heavy Support (3/3)[/td][td]395[/td][td]26.33%[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Total:
[/td][td]1500[/td][td]100.00%[/td][/tr][/table]

[size=11pt]Total: 1500 Points[/size]
Old 01 May 2006, 08:03   #2 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via Yahoo to uriel
Default Re: 1500 Points - Tau Empires - Mech Cadre Firestorm

this list is very balanced with every unit having a directive to any enemy army you could face. the one thing that does worry me is 1 railgun in this pt level i play 2 at least, but again that is my play style and not a standard to playing tau. all in all a very well rounded list list maybe with some very very minor tweeking out. please post and let us know if it changes or how well it does.

uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 May 2006, 08:06   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via AIM to MechTau

Wargear: Hard-Wired Multi-tracker, Stimulant Injector

A big Shas'O was a signiture of the old Tau codex. New options, such as the CIB, are finding uses. Stim injector will be overkill. An ideal, "new codex" commander is:

Shas'El, PR, CIB, TA, and HW MT.

The fact is, there are many combanations. This is one suit you want to have magnets on.

XV8 Crisis Team
Unit: 1 Team Leader and 1 Shas'ui

You will never be below half str for VP purposes. Drop bonding, drop Shas'ui. Solid unit.

Monat XV8
Unit: 1 Shas'ui XV8
Weapons: Twin-Linked Plasma Rifles and Flamer

Ah, but for 4 more points you could get a TA!

Stealth Team

Very solid unit. Playstyles and metagame vary, maybe you actually use the bonding knife.

Fire Warrior Team

You could drop photon grenades, and add SMS + TA

Fire Warrior Team

As above

Kroot Carnivore Squad
Unit: 10 Kroot

Very nice

Gun Drone Squadron

Ok. Sounds reasonable. Tell me how well they went, ok?

Gun Drone Squadron

As above
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Mace
Hammerhead
[size=8pt]Taking out power armour, and surprisingly, also tank hunting (for the lighter varieties). Smart Missile System takes care of anything that can't be seen by other units, leaving these two hammerheads for more of a defensive role, keeping at range to snipe power armoured targets.[/size]

Hammerhead

Character: Hard-Wired Multi-Tracker, Hard-Wired Drone Controller and Shield Drone
[size=8pt]A 'small' unit to sit somewhere out of sight, and out of mind, yet packing a punch to rip through heavy armour. The A.S.S. and HWMT are there to keep the Broadside moving and shooting to the best of it's ability. That does however make it more expensive.. and to protect the investment, a shield drone, consequently making it more expensive. But, this is the only railgun in the whole list, better protect it well..[/size]
Well. I can't say how well this will work or not. Beware Land Raiders and Monoliths. Otherwise, it looks pretty good.

[hr]

You don't have Pathfinders. You are a wee bit weak on anti-tank. But this list could work.

Open invitation to all: Send me a pm, and I'll be have a look at your army list.
[url=http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?topic=11198.0]Crisis Suit Theory, Army Composition, and why Fireknives suck - You've got to read this classic by T0nka
MechTau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 May 2006, 08:07   #4 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via MSN to Devin

While not as aesthetically entracing as your 750 list I can still spot your keen eye for competitive efficiency...it's scary in a way.
You have rational personal reasons for each selection I have an issue with and thus I can not truly contend with it. But that isn't what you post army lists for, so here I go.

This looks like a GREAT list against any army favoring a composition akin to it.
But against anything going full mech/heavy vehicles or integrated heavy weapons you might have a serious problem. This is 1500, which means it could happen.

Not that you would be rolled over, I can tell you have given this thought and you will most likely be perfectly fine. I trust you.

That said, you could probably eliminate some of the following gripes I have in favor of another railgun or two...

The Shas'o looks like an ultimate all-around unit, which as described is a good thing.
Of course, your crisis teams reflect a different philosophy creating a somewhat contradictory mind set.

I love Kroot, I do, I don't generally field them but that is because I love the Tau even more. I absolutely agree with your sneaky plan for those guys, but I also feel they are unneccesary in terms of your battle plans. Not useless, but not essential.

The same goes for the Gun Drones. In fact, I straight don't like them. If they were one group of 8 I could accept them more wholeheartedly but as is I don't. As stated earlier, your reasoning is aboslutely fine, even devious in it's proposed execution. Feel free to keep as is, but I'm nitpicking for the sake of critique.

As a general comment, you too are aware of your bonding and such in the name of point expenditure in the face of nothing else to spend it on. In light of that, consider my comments and then consider this:

Taking out some of those units, or downgrading many of them, would give you space to upgrade one of the Ion's to a Railhead and/or purchase a supporting Broadside and/or another Crisis suit, or make your HQ into two Shas'el with the same loadout. Also consider Piranha's. This is all in the name of more anti-extreme heavy, which is the biggest weakness to this army with its single railgun. I realize it's rare to see such a thing (super heavy army) but it does happen. Fusion Blasters and Railguns exist for a reason I am sure you are well aware of.

As a side note, this list is utterly devoid of markerlights, which is perfectly fine as it is clearly labelled as a Mech mobile force. But the flexibility offered by their masterful usage by an expert commander such as yourself is not to be denied.
Remember, as single MLight can aide every shot from that wonderful Ioncannon.

*breathes* I am tired and writing finals for college, can you tell?

Much respect,
O'Dev'n
Old 01 May 2006, 09:01   #5 (permalink)
Shas'O

Uriel

Quote:
Originally Posted by uriel
this list is very balanced with every unit having a directive to any enemy army you could face. the one thing that does worry me is 1 railgun in this pt level i play 2 at least, but again that is my play style and not a standard to playing tau. all in all a very well rounded list list maybe with some very very minor tweeking out. please post and let us know if it changes or how well it does.
Thanks. Perhaps I forgot to mention that around here, I don't usually see heavy armour, even at this points level. 1 Railgun is generally enough, and I hopefully have just enough anti-light tank weapons (missile pods, ion cannons) to deal with the lighter variety.

[hr]

MechTau

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechTau
Commander
A big Shas'O was a signiture of the old Tau codex. New options, such as the CIB, are finding uses. Stim injector will be overkill. An ideal, "new codex" commander is:

Shas'El, PR, CIB, TA, and HW MT.

The fact is, there are many combanations. This is one suit you want to have magnets on.
I'm not much of a fan of the new weapons, I find them overpriced for what they do. This army list is more or less the list I had with the old codex, with some tweaks to get up to date with the new one. Thus the "old-school" Shas'O :d Anyhow, In my games so far, I've found this configuration to be really versatile and yet effective at the same time. The only downside is the cost. Sometime in the near future I'll compile a list of figures so I can see what really is the most effective configuration..

Quote:
Deathrains
You will never be below half str for VP purposes. Drop bonding, drop Shas'ui. Solid unit.
Good point! I knew there was something wrong when I added that :\

Quote:
Burning Eye monat
Ah, but for 4 more points you could get a TA!
Looks like the points will be freed up for that..

Quote:
You could drop photon grenades, and add SMS + TA
Perhaps.. I'll see how the points go. The main reason is - the "free" drones on the vehicle are very handy for me, and I'm currently contemplating whether or not it's actually worth it investing points into a non-scoring dedicated transport. That's why, in most of my lists lately, I've gone really light on the devilfishes, only adding in the necessary Decoy Launchers upgrade. Though perhaps it isn't as much of an issue in larger games.

Quote:
Well. I can't say how well this will work or not. Beware Land Raiders and Monoliths. Otherwise, it looks pretty good.

[hr]

You don't have Pathfinders. You are a wee bit weak on anti-tank. But this list could work.
Generally I don't face many around here, if any. At most, I'd see one. And so I have other weapons that are better at taking out lighter tanks, rather than railguns (Ion Cannons, Deathrains - all better than the railgun for the lighter variety of tanks). Some might say this is an attempt to take less railguns than 'average' lists. As for pathfinders, I still have the thought from 3rd Edition that they should only be taken in games bigger than 1500 points..

[hr]

O'Dev'n

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Dev'n
While not as aesthetically entracing as your 750 list I can still spot your keen eye for competitive efficiency...it's scary in a way.
You have rational personal reasons for each selection I have an issue with and thus I can not truly contend with it. But that isn't what you post army lists for, so here I go.

This looks like a GREAT list against any army favoring a composition akin to it.
But against anything going full mech/heavy vehicles or integrated heavy weapons you might have a serious problem. This is 1500, which means it could happen.

Not that you would be rolled over, I can tell you have given this thought and you will most likely be perfectly fine. I trust you.

That said, you could probably eliminate some of the following gripes I have in favor of another railgun or two...
Ah, as I said above, it's rare to see many vehicles around here, let alone the heavy variety - Land Raiders and Monoliths (though, there is always the chance, given the high percentage of Marine and Necron players around here). And so I've gone light on railguns, in favour of weapons that can better take out the lighter vehicles - Ion Cannons, and Deathrains are good for this.

Quote:
The Shas'o looks like an ultimate all-around unit, which as described is a good thing.
Of course, your crisis teams reflect a different philosophy creating a somewhat contradictory mind set.
Ahh, I know what you mean My usage of Gun Drones, both from the squadrons and detached from the vehicles, make heavy use of the Shas'O's independant Character Status (can't be shot, if other units are closer ). And so, the commander is given a lot of freedom in terms of movement due to this, and to match that, a certain amount of freedom in which targets he can shoot at and take out. Consequently, I like equipping him to deal with anything and everything.. though it's expensive as it is.

Quote:
I love Kroot, I do, I don't generally field them but that is because I love the Tau even more. I absolutely agree with your sneaky plan for those guys, but I also feel they are unneccesary in terms of your battle plans. Not useless, but not essential.
I'm a big fan of kroot, and so I try to take them where possible.

Quote:
The same goes for the Gun Drones. In fact, I straight don't like them. If they were one group of 8 I could accept them more wholeheartedly but as is I don't. As stated earlier, your reasoning is aboslutely fine, even devious in it's proposed execution. Feel free to keep as is, but I'm nitpicking for the sake of critique.
Same thing as Kroot, I'm a big fan of Drones - especially "free" ones off vehicles. Admittedly though, they often become a 'throwaway' unit..

Quote:
As a general comment, you too are aware of your bonding and such in the name of point expenditure in the face of nothing else to spend it on. In light of that, consider my comments and then consider this:
Looking over the list again, bonding would be unnecessary on the Fire Warriors and the Deathrain Squad. Removing those could probably fit in another Burning-eye suit actually, or even a Piranha.

Quote:
Taking out some of those units, or downgrading many of them, would give you space to upgrade one of the Ion's to a Railhead and/or purchase a supporting Broadside and/or another Crisis suit, or make your HQ into two Shas'el with the same loadout. Also consider Piranha's. This is all in the name of more anti-extreme heavy, which is the biggest weakness to this army with its single railgun. I realize it's rare to see such a thing (super heavy army) but it does happen. Fusion Blasters and Railguns exist for a reason I am sure you are well aware of.
The thing I'm concerned about - is that the sole purpose of fusion blasters is to take out tanks, at an extremely close range. They can perhaps do the same against certain units, but then they would only be able to do so in, at most, a few turns of the game. So when one faces a pure infantry marine army, the points gone into those AT units, more or less goes to waste (that said, they still have other uses). A Piranha with a fusion blaster, in the games I've played so far, hasn't been all that useful (against marines). But anyhow, that just depends on the given situation and army that it's going up against. I did have a railhead previously, but went for an ionhead in its place, given the relatively low occurance of high armour tanks around here. Which the Broadside should be able to deal with more effectively anyway.

Anyhow, so I've ended up going for other units for Anti-Tank - namely the Deathrains and the Ionheads (both are great for taking out light tanks, much better than railguns might I add..).

Quote:
As a side note, this list is utterly devoid of markerlights, which is perfectly fine as it is clearly labelled as a Mech mobile force. But the flexibility offered by their masterful usage by an expert commander such as yourself is not to be denied.
Remember, as single MLight can aide every shot from that wonderful Ioncannon.
Again, still contemplating whether or not it's actually worth taking them at this points value. A maximised unit, would cost 196 points, which is just over 13% of the total points available (a mimimized unit would be around 133 points - 8.86%). Army composition influences my choices, and personal restrictions, as I generally aim to have a balanced force.

Quote:
*breathes* I am tired and writing finals for college, can you tell?

Much respect,
O'Dev'n
Thanks for the very detailed comments, I'm about to get back into schoolwork, holidays are nearly over
Old 01 May 2006, 09:16   #6 (permalink)
Shas'La

Between MechTau's sharp eyes and my "detailed comments," I think you have more than enough incentive to slim down and bone up.

"Ahh, I know what you mean My usage of Gun Drones, both from the squadrons and detached from the vehicles, make heavy use of the Shas'O's independant Character Status (can't be shot, if other units are closer ). And so, the commander is given a lot of freedom in terms of movement due to this, and to match that, a certain amount of freedom in which targets he can shoot at and take out. Consequently, I like equipping him to deal with anything and everything.. though it's expensive as it is."

That pretty much sells me on the Gun Drones for your list.
Still, your level of intricate, functional mastery is undeniable.

"Looking over the list again, bonding would be unnecessary on the Fire Warriors and the Deathrain Squad. Removing those could probably fit in another Burning-eye suit actually, or even a Piranha."

I'm leaning towards the Burning-Eye. I'm a fan of symmetry whenver possible.
Don't forget you can field two HQ's though.

In concert with the details of your local area lacking super heavy armies...
I look forward to your perfected list.

*salute*
Old 01 May 2006, 09:26   #7 (permalink)
Shas'O

And so I present a second, tweaked list, taking into account the comments etc (You know, I thought I had this locked down pretty good before I posted it :\ Turns out I missed some upgrades here and there that weren't necessary). Anyhow, I went for the second Burning-eye suit, I don't usually take two HQs, and I would think that this is a little more effective (for some reason, I have a tendancy to equip HQ suits much more differently than normal suits..).

(Descriptions removed, same as above really)
Changes:
- Removed unnecessary bonding, and a few upgrades
- Added in extra Crisis Suit
- Used the remaining points to add 1 model to the kroot unit and a drone squadron.

[hr]

[size=11pt]1500 Points - Tau Empires Army - Mech Cadre Firestorm (Hybrid Mech v2)[/size]

[size=11pt]+++ [HQ] +++[/size]

Wargear: Hard-Wired Multi-tracker

[size=11pt]+++ [Elites] +++[/size]

XV8 Crisis Team
Unit: 2 Shas'ui

Monat XV8
Unit: 2 Shas'ui XV8
Weapons: Twin-Linked Plasma Rifles and Targeting Array

Stealth Team

[size=11pt]+++ [Troops] +++[/size]

Fire Warrior Team
Unit: 10 Shas'la
Weapons: Pulse Rifles
Transport: Devilfish with Decoy Launchers

Fire Warrior Team
Unit: 10 Shas'la
Weapons: Pulse Rifles
Transport: Devilfish with Decoy Launchers

Kroot Carnivore Squad
Unit: 11 Kroot

Gun Drone Squadron
Unit: 5 Gun Drones

Gun Drone Squadron

[size=11pt]+++ [Heavy Support] +++[/size]

Hammerhead

Hammerhead

[size=11pt]Army Composition[/size]
[table][tr][td]Slot(s)[/td][td]Points[/td][td]Percentage[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]HQ (1/2)[/td][td]124[/td][td]8.26%[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Elites (3/3)[/td][td]426[/td][td]28.40%[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Troops (3/6)[/td][td]447[/td][td]29.80%[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Fast Attack (2/3)[/td][td]108[/td][td]7.20%[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Heavy Support (3/3)[/td][td]395[/td][td]26.33%[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Total:
[/td][td]1500[/td][td]100.00%[/td][/tr][/table]

[size=11pt]Total: 1500 Points[/size]

[hr]

Just an additional note, the general guidelines I try to stick to for Army Composition - No more than 10% on HQ, between 40%-70% on Troops (though I find that unreasonable, so I usually stick to the 30%-40% range), and no more than 25% on any other slot. I guess that's why and how the first list came about. The other thing is, I usually only construct lists within the limits of the models I actually have.. but given a bit of time, the ones I don't have shouldn't be a problem.
Old 01 May 2006, 10:35   #8 (permalink)
Shas'La

Okay, now I have to be REALLY nit picky. So feel free to ignore me.

I hate uneven numbers in large squads, so that extra drone actually bugs me more than the original 4 drone squad. If your are going to lose a team, might as well be a minimized one.

That said, the points could go to another Kroot, evening out that squad.
Yey even numbers!
Besides, the Kroot are the squad most likely to enter HtH and that means you prolly want as many as possible.

If you possibly can, I feel the single BS/Railgun in your army could use another Shield Drone. After all, if it's there for protection, why not have another? The numbers are on your side I believe.

Also, I know you said you don't like to unload your Fire Warriors unless you have to, there are already 10 of them in there which is nothing to scoff at. If you slap some multitrackers and/or SMS systems on their accompanying Devil Fish, you have an impressive FoF move on your hands.

Of course, where to get the points for all these possible changes.
Please not the possible, there is *nothing* "wrong" with your current list.

Anyway, the points could come from your Ionhead Target Locks/SMS Systems (I'll explain in a sec) and the Crisis Suit Targetting Arrays (I feel it's over kill as you are already Twin Linking along with weapon/roel specialization) as well as the bonding on your Stealth team (Not really that neccesary if the squad is used well); possibly even from taking off the Dronetroller and Shield drone from your Broadside as the rest of the army really should be screening for it naturally.

Ionheads will prolly want to be firing on the same target anyway considering if you down graded to BC's they are great for what you want to be firing at with your Ionnonsand you would NOT be "losing" the SMS's systems but in fact gaining two other chassis from which to deploy in an addition FoF option, not to mention giving them a valuable offensive capability while "passively" holding those table quarters/protecting your Fire Warriors.

And while you may say that this increases the VP loss threat of your DF's, it actually spread it out between your four AV 12 vehicle chassis as opposed to taking out the Ionheads and then seeking out the DF's with less threats on the board. Heck, your opponent will have to now choose between focusing on the Ionheads tearing up his once reliable medium/heavy infantry and the DF's firing safely behind cover. All the while trying to stay out of LOS of the BS AND those great Crisis Suits.

In fact, the more I think about it, the better this sounds!
I'll go so far as to say you should seriously consider this.
In fact I URGE you to do so.

Wow, I think this thread has been my most indepth/actually possible helpful advice I have ever given ever. w007!

But that's cause I think you're awesome. 8)