Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Grey Knights
Closed Thread
Old 15 Sep 2005, 00:22   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Default Grey Knights

Okay, first off, I use a unit of Grey Knight Terminators in my SM army. I need to know if you need an Inquisitor or something like that to bring them. Also, I want to know who considers the following cheesy...Chaplain (Master of Sanctity) w/bolt pistol, F&K Grenades, Artificer Armor, Term. Honors, with a Brother Captain and 4 GK Terminators. On a charge thats 15 S6 WS 5 attacks and 6 S4 WS 5 attacks for the Chaplain. Oh, and they can re-roll hits on the first round of combat and they're fearless. Cheese?

Anyone looking for another good forum to use go here...http://warharmmer.proboards46.com/...we're kinda small but hey that's why we need you!

Screw FOF!!! Beware the Anklebiter!!!
Old 15 Sep 2005, 00:29   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: Grey Knights

given that you're paying through the teeth for 'em, i fail to see how...especially seeing as how you're wasting points away on artificer armour

and no, you don't need in =][= to bring along GK termies

"Well, a gathering is brie, mellow song stylings; shindig, dip, less mellow song stylings, perhaps a large amount of malt beverage; and hootenanny, well, it's chock full of hoot, just a little bit of nanny." Oz (Buffy, episode 2, season 3)

"I don't like coke, i just like the way it smells" Unknown

"and in the words of our lord and saviour, jesus christ, **** you if you can't take a joke" The Glass House
Old 15 Sep 2005, 00:33   #3 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

How am I wasting points on Artificer Armor? I hate getting hit by 20 attacks from bugs and then dying 'cause I failed some 3+ saves. Also, big downside to the GK...only I 4, so even regular Marines hit 'em at the same time.

Anyone looking for another good forum to use go here...http://warharmmer.proboards46.com/...we're kinda small but hey that's why we need you!

Old 15 Sep 2005, 00:42   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

20 pts for a 2+ save that can only be used by attacks specifically directed at you, from models in base-to-base contact...its damn hard to drag down an independent character with anything short of a power fist, cos its kinda tricky in the first place to allocate attacks on them...trust me on this one, i play space wolves, and with that comes a lot of experience with independent characters in close combat, so you quickly learnt what's effective and what's not

"Well, a gathering is brie, mellow song stylings; shindig, dip, less mellow song stylings, perhaps a large amount of malt beverage; and hootenanny, well, it's chock full of hoot, just a little bit of nanny." Oz (Buffy, episode 2, season 3)

"I don't like coke, i just like the way it smells" Unknown

"and in the words of our lord and saviour, jesus christ, **** you if you can't take a joke" The Glass House
Old 15 Sep 2005, 01:08   #5 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Okay, thanks for the info. I guess I'll drop the armor on the Chaplain and get some more Marines...

Closed Thread