Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

free for all
Closed Thread
Old 05 Sep 2005, 09:33   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via MSN to wyrd_ian
Default free for all

Howdy I've been a little anti-social lately & in this time I've been reading now I no longer work so I'm putting all projects on hold & I wish to shear some of my ideas since I can no longer continue them....

some army ideas....

World Eaters

Traits
Take the fight to them
No mercy, no respite* * * both of these traits are the ones that fit the world eaters best I* refuse* for any one to take Blessed be the warriors as they did not specialize in that Field of expertise

Drawbacks
eye to eye This is to swing any fast attack troops to the assault squad & I don't believe that they would put that effort into getting to the enemy just to run away.
Have pride in your colours this is to stop any sneaking about that is a cowards way you must fight for honour for glory for the emperor

Reason on why i didn't take "Have faith in suspicion" is that as a space marine force they still would of have Librarians & they would have been the first to turn having a stronger link to the warp.

Emperors Dragoons

This is an army based on a marine who has spent the last 100 years hunting & killing the Eldar race as part of the Death watch Legion & has developed a hatered for them...

Traits
Be swift as the wind* I've never used bikes much before as this fits in perfectly with the theme
Suffer not the alien to live (Eldar) This again makes seances as he does to hate the Eldar

Drawbacks
Flesh over steel The reason being a fast moving army has no time for big lumbering verticals. Now that bike squadrons are now your troop oppion mounted tactical squads have now become your fast attack* ^-^
Die standing I don't wish for any one to deep strike in a drop pod when you've got a damm good two wheeled roaring best to ride into battle

I hope you like it as I did spend wakening hours on it* :-\

Other thing you need to know are...
The colours theme is a two toned purple & red Like the alpha legion with a light blue or bleached bone trim. Their icon is a spear so any power weapons must be spears if you can fit in a dragon skin in anywhere that would also be a thumbs up ( the green would really stand out)

Please, please, please for the love of the Emperor please keep the terminators to a minermun & please have at least one HQ on a bike.

Ideas for HQ for this army are

Librarians.
A bike with unit is a start if not then with a command squad & the best (in my oppion) Psychic powers are Fur of the ancients & fear of the dark as these work great against the Eldar.

Chaplains
Anyone who give these terminator armour should be handed over to the witch hunters as they are both beardie & cowerdice, again a bike or command squad will work best. Also as much as I dislike chaplains this army wouldn't function without one.

Commander
Bike nothing else to say let him rev up his Harley and lead the assault. *cough* spear=power weapon *cough*

I have far more than just this however I'm tired & wish to sleep

-Disney: He's the puppet master, both our damnation and salvation. He rewards our successes and punishes us for our hubris (often in subtle but horrible ways). I suggest we do our best not to anger him, he is the greatest asset to our campaign and potentially the most fearsome foe we'll ever face.
Old 05 Sep 2005, 10:46   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default Re: free for all

*Ahem* You could tell me what you think? >
-Disney: He's the puppet master, both our damnation and salvation. He rewards our successes and punishes us for our hubris (often in subtle but horrible ways). I suggest we do our best not to anger him, he is the greatest asset to our campaign and potentially the most fearsome foe we'll ever face.
Old 05 Sep 2005, 12:48   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

I don't Know why you are painting them like they are befeore the heresy why not from before? Like this.
(click Link)
http://us.games-workshop.com/games/4..._sanchez_b.jpg
I like the idea of an all bikers army becuse I have always wanted one but never got around to it.
The world eaters are cool but, the dragon people are less cool. this is because the first one is a chapter remake before the heresy and the dragon people are not.
Old 05 Sep 2005, 18:55   #4 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Kangaroo Joe

I like the idea of the World Eaters pre-heresy. GO FOR IT, MAN!

Quote:
No love, it's GREAT Britain....the clue's in the name

Thanx to Kais for the sig
Old 08 Sep 2005, 10:43   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

<smashes head on keyboard>

GBGITUITRNUITRBSNUITRBSNUITRBSN

I'm not planning on starting any of these armies as I haven't the time..... >

& as for the colour theme its for the Dragoons not the world eaters..... >

Old 08 Sep 2005, 12:14   #6 (permalink)
Shas'El

Dragons sound cool, but I don't think anyone is going to use your concept to build an army (cost of fielding a bike army aside), as if they do it will be their idea and not yours.

sorry, but I doubt a guy winning a GT with your concept would be quoted in the WD as saying "all the credit goes to a guy named AKA I met on the Internet" :-\

Wanax
Closed Thread