Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

where can I get raven guard transfers?
Closed Thread
Old 11 Jun 2005, 08:49   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default where can I get raven guard transfers?

hey I am currently creating a librarian on a bike (chaplains bike with librarian on top), so I decided to create a chapter to go with him I named them the Iron Ravens (a sort of second founding chapter of the raven guard), but when I came to do the librarians shoulder pad I discovered that there were no raven guard transfers on the SM transfer sheets that I could use, does anybody know where I can get some Raven Guard transfers?
My WIP Prussian themed Imperial Guard Army - Because you&#39;ve all asked for it!

JAGGED ALLIANCE &#39;09 - Bottled in Scotland (please enjoy responsibly) - Tau Empire
ARCANACON &#39;10 - PWNaVIC - Tau Empire: Veteran Cadre Pegasus - The Dal&#39;yth Oldbloods
BAMBASH - Shas&#39;El von Richthofen&#39;s Flying Circus - Tau Empire - Allied with Imperial Guard

- I survived the SEBF 24hr Painting Challenge!
- One of the last surviving members of the Blue Lake Battlegroup at Compton Hall :P
Old 11 Jun 2005, 10:54   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: where can I get raven guard transfers?

i dont think GW have any Raven Guard tranfrers

Old 11 Jun 2005, 12:26   #3 (permalink)
Shas'La

Your gonna have to paint them on :P

It should not be that hard!

HL34
Old 11 Jun 2005, 17:11   #4 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via AIM to phish

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4lf L!fe 34
Your gonna have to paint them on* :P

It should not be that hard!

HL34
Thats what you think.
Old 13 Jun 2005, 04:51   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

well GW have them for their raven guard, and mr phish about this "thats what you think" business could you expand as it is kind of important to me
My WIP Prussian themed Imperial Guard Army - Because you&#39;ve all asked for it!

JAGGED ALLIANCE &#39;09 - Bottled in Scotland (please enjoy responsibly) - Tau Empire
ARCANACON &#39;10 - PWNaVIC - Tau Empire: Veteran Cadre Pegasus - The Dal&#39;yth Oldbloods
BAMBASH - Shas&#39;El von Richthofen&#39;s Flying Circus - Tau Empire - Allied with Imperial Guard

- One of the last surviving members of the Blue Lake Battlegroup at Compton Hall :P
Old 13 Jun 2005, 05:43   #6 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Spiritbw

Painting insignia is probably one of the harder things to do, specially if your doing it several dozen times. it doesn&#39;t seem like that small a space but if you try it....

It&#39;s funny but I notice there really don&#39;t seem to be any transfers on the sheet you get with tactical squads, or at least the old ones. Have to go digging through the GW site I guess.
Old 13 Jun 2005, 23:19   #7 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via AIM to phish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shas O Dalyth Montau
well GW have them for their raven guard, and mr phish about this "thats what you think" business could you expand as it is kind of important to me
Well I&#39;m not the greatest painter im probably close to the worst and doing all of those symbols would be worse than hell!
Old 14 Jun 2005, 04:13   #8 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Spiritbw

Just finished raking the GW site over the coals. No Raven Guard transfers, nothing that looks like a Raven Guad transfer. There is Shrike and that&#39;s it if you doa search for Raven Guard and all the transfers they do ahve have no little hawk emblem on any of them. :P

Somehow I ahve a hard time believing all those on the models they ahve pics of are free hand. If all else fails I suppose you could see if your hobby store carries printer friendly blank transfer sheets, find a good pic of the emblem on the ent and load it into a paint program. Size and copy it to your hearts content and then print them off on the blanks.
Old 14 Jun 2005, 12:18   #9 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

I was about to say the RG that GW have are not free-hand insignia, I have checked the US online store (it shows you everything even individual parts of blisters its great) for metal chapter shoulder pads like they have for the white scars etc but there are none. I will find out something,
thanks

Old 14 Jun 2005, 13:02   #10 (permalink)
Shas'El

the white scars have transfers on the tactical transfer sheet

Closed Thread