Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

help me!
Old 14 Jul 2007, 20:05   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Send a message via MSN to mattster293
Default help me!

as some of you may know i have just been given a large imperial guard army to go with my marine one, but i have been bombarded by my friends in school being told uses for them, one friend told me there are certain guard troops which can be used with a marine army, if this is true please state so, and if you state so please list the troops which can be used
the space marines codex has two missing chaoters expunged from the library, my chapter, is one of the expunged chapters, you see, the primarch of my chapter soon turned to chaos and as the ultimate sacrifice to the chaos gods, threw his whole chapter on a desert planet and left them there to die, they now walk this planet, which has no name, and call it their home world, altough they are sure they have an original homeworld, the fortress monastery is weak and made of scrap wood, with techamrines and servitors still building it out of what they find, the chapter fights of hordes to protect home
mattster293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2007, 20:10   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Default Re: help me!

Your friend is either ignorant or a liar. There is no Imperial Guard models that can be used in a Marine army.

You could however add up to two squads of Inquisitorial storm troopers from the Daemonhunter or Witch Hunter codecies to a marine army.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farseer_Emlyn
Gah! Not a silly Canadian. Can't Falstead ever be wrong?!?!? ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafe (Autarch Kiardras)
My god.... the sarcasm there nearly shorted out my computer screen Nice.
Falstead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2007, 20:11   #3 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Send a message via MSN to mattster293

i see what my friend means now, because imperial guard kasrkin are also the same modles used for daemonhunters inquisitorial storm troopers
the space marines codex has two missing chaoters expunged from the library, my chapter, is one of the expunged chapters, you see, the primarch of my chapter soon turned to chaos and as the ultimate sacrifice to the chaos gods, threw his whole chapter on a desert planet and left them there to die, they now walk this planet, which has no name, and call it their home world, altough they are sure they have an original homeworld, the fortress monastery is weak and made of scrap wood, with techamrines and servitors still building it out of what they find, the chapter fights of hordes to protect home
mattster293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2007, 14:45   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

take them as allies
Hyena031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2007, 05:52   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to 33rd Sirican Redbacks

Or you can both field 2 detachments, 1 of Guard and one of Space marines, I do it all the time, one of my mates usually goes LATD and CSM.