Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

What is Captain Taelos' forename?
Closed Thread
Old 19 Sep 2006, 23:07   #1 (permalink)
Shas'O

Default What is Captain Taelos' forename?

Captain Taelos of the Imperial Fists, you know...the chap that led the Fists on a crusade through Maelstrom, Choria, Fell heart and finally snuffed it on Golgotha doing battle with an Ork Warboss...what was his first name (Taelos, not the Ork)?
When all was finished, the battlefield was a smoking crater. UDC, Valoran, US Army, Tau, the Nazis, a random pirate ship, and a bunch of ninjas, all were enemies to the Vulture. All were turned into scrap metal. Or plastic. Depends which game system you play.
Old 21 Sep 2006, 17:02   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Default Re: What is Captain Taelos' forename?

So nobody knows? Really? Nobody at all? :-\
When all was finished, the battlefield was a smoking crater. UDC, Valoran, US Army, Tau, the Nazis, a random pirate ship, and a bunch of ninjas, all were enemies to the Vulture. All were turned into scrap metal. Or plastic. Depends which game system you play.
Old 21 Sep 2006, 17:30   #3 (permalink)
Shas'La

I always thought it was "Hardcore-McBadass"
Rapid Fire

Gets 'em every time

Old 21 Sep 2006, 17:31   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Have you tried Wiki ing it? Or using Goooooooogle? Thats probably your best bet, seeing as how Imperial Fists aren't exactly the most popular marine chapter (not dogging you, just stating what appears to me to be obvious).

Honestly, until the 4th edition marine codex I didn't know who Lysander was. The only real things about the Imperial Fists that I know is that their Primarch is Rogal Dorn and that there was a huge enmity between the Imperial Fists and the Iron Warriors (one of the reasons that the Iron Warriors turned traitor).
Old 21 Sep 2006, 17:44   #5 (permalink)
Shas'O

Just 'cause people are afraid of trying to paint yellow. ^-^

Cheers then, bud. I'll try google.
Old 21 Sep 2006, 20:32   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

It's more of a "I don't like the color yellow" than a "I can't paint yellow, so I won't try". Honestly the only marine color/army/fluff that really appealed to me was Dark Angels, so thats what I follow. If you were to ask me about most of the other chapters you'd get a blank stare...*

So don't feel too bad about it.

* Does not include drool. Same stare is used for ogling women and general television viewing. Stare is not legal in 13 of the continental states and void in Canada and Mexico. If prolonged exposure causes an itchy rash, you might want to check yourself cause the stare doesn't cause that. Please consult your doctor before using the stare or entering a stare free area after having used the stare.
Old 21 Sep 2006, 20:56   #7 (permalink)
Shas'La

I couldn't find his first name, but i know who you are talking about, Tom. Big guy, yellow armor, wears a bear skin rug. He met with the Tau once. There is some fluff about it in the old Tau codex.
Rapid Fire

Gets 'em every time

Old 21 Sep 2006, 21:35   #8 (permalink)
Shas'O

Yeah, that's the chap...well at least you've heard of him. Maybe no name is mentioned at all? Guess I can just make it up then. Thanks anyway.
Old 21 Sep 2006, 22:51   #9 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via AIM to Ui Veta

Imperial Fists ftw. Dude, yellow is sweet. Hey, I like almost any chapter color besides pink on a SM...

Plus, the Imperial Fists are the defenders of Terra. What could be cooler (other than grey knights or inquisitors or the custodes)??

But, sadly, I do not know his name.
The Emperor is our guiding light, a beacon of hope for humanity in a galaxy of darkness. As we serve him, he is our greatest servant. As we pray to him, his thoughts are only for us. And in the dark when the shadows threaten, the Emperor is with us, in spirit and in fact.

Adore the Immortal Emperor; Admire the Immortal Emperor; Exalt the Immortal Emperor; Revere the Immortal Emperor; Venerate the Immortal Emperor; Honour the Immortal Emperor; Glorify the Immortal Emperor; Praise the Immortal Emperor; Hail the Immortal Emperor; Worship the Immortal Emperor
For without Him we are Nothing.
Old 21 Sep 2006, 23:59   #10 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Quote:
Hell, I like almost any color cept pink on a SM...
Heheh, there's a guy who goes to my store who's making a pink marine army. Basically, just one big gay joke ("What kind of power weapon is that?" "One with batteries!").

Back to the question at hand, maybe Taelos is his first name.

"In the nightmare future of the far future there is only war." - Apocalypse
Closed Thread