Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

is shrike master of the raven guard
Closed Thread
Old 11 Jun 2006, 23:27   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default is shrike master of the raven guard

hey,

well the topic says it all. is he the master of the raven guard or captain of the third or second company as it has a quote form him when he is shadow captain of the third company? i want to know so i know whether or not to buy a commander as my chapter master and what company to do my raven guard force
Old 11 Jun 2006, 23:47   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Default Re: is shrike master of the raven guard

Kayvaan Shrike is the Captain of the 3rd Company - but he has the Leadership of a Chapter Master, making him just as good as one.
Old 11 Jun 2006, 23:52   #3 (permalink)
Shas'O

Default Re: is shrike master of the raven guard

Captain Shrike is certainly not the Chapter Master at any rate.

Before you buy anything else though, if you don't already have one, perhaps you should invest in a Space Marine codex? I'm not trying to be sarcastic or anything, it's just an appropriate codex is an essential purchase if you want to start an army. Maybe you got that quote straight from the codex, in which case disregard my last. You should also consider Index Astartes vol. IV, it details the Raven guard on pages 24-29. You might be able to make use of the fluff to give you an idea how to build your army.
When all was finished, the battlefield was a smoking crater. UDC, Valoran, US Army, Tau, the Nazis, a random pirate ship, and a bunch of ninjas, all were enemies to the Vulture. All were turned into scrap metal. Or plastic. Depends which game system you play.
Closed Thread