Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Codex Historis Guardians Of Sparta
Closed Thread
Old 26 May 2006, 18:48   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via AIM to Shovah Send a message via MSN to Shovah Send a message via Yahoo to Shovah
Default Codex Historis Guardians Of Sparta

This was my fluff for a space marine chapter before I scraped it. Anyone else can take this Fluff I don't really care.

"... and if machine spirit is not roused, the Lithany of Profanity should be spoken, followed by ritual striking of machine with one's fist. After which, depress the red rune again."

[taken from Adeptus Mechanicus manual]
Old 27 May 2006, 12:10   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Default Re: Codex Historis Guardians Of Sparta

It's a nice base upon which a Chapter may be made, but I think the appeal to making your own chapter is that every aspect of it's history is designed by you. I'm not sure anyone will want to use someone else's fluff for their own custom chapter though. Why did you scrap it?
When all was finished, the battlefield was a smoking crater. UDC, Valoran, US Army, Tau, the Nazis, a random pirate ship, and a bunch of ninjas, all were enemies to the Vulture. All were turned into scrap metal. Or plastic. Depends which game system you play.
Old 28 May 2006, 03:04   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via AIM to Shovah Send a message via MSN to Shovah Send a message via Yahoo to Shovah
Default Re: Codex Historis Guardians Of Sparta

After making some army lists, and trying to write some more background for them, I found them a bit dull.

Thats one of the reaons i love spaces marines, making your own fluff! I am just saying if anyone wants it they can have it.

"... and if machine spirit is not roused, the Lithany of Profanity should be spoken, followed by ritual striking of machine with one's fist. After which, depress the red rune again."

[taken from Adeptus Mechanicus manual]
Closed Thread