Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Iehova
Closed Thread
Old 25 Jan 2006, 11:34   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via MSN to Orion
Default Iehova

Debating rebuilding my chaos with more of a tilt twards modern beliefs.

Fluff time.

Iehova as said was the alpha and the omega now the emperor came much later than this in the timeline. Assuming they are on the same timeline. Now what if space marines became aware of the old god.

Now the only space marine chapter to have foundings on terra was dark angels the first chapter formed. At this time before the discovery of johnson. The dark angels were divided amoungst themselves The fallen so to speak and the loyal such a secret has been keep since before the horrus hersy. Here and there a single few learn the truth and many take it to the grave.

At this time before the horrus Hersy the Knights Templar were founded a legon hunted by all dark angels. And denounced as traitors to the emperor. As the first founding of all the chapters Dark angels were the emperors largest force at the time. After the knights templar founding under Alexander Corvinus the chapters infighting left bolth sides reduced to well under a tenth of the origonal legon.

Much more fluff just getting tired and its all locked away inside my head.

Anyways the legon will be ethier based off Black templar rules or Chaos dex

All robed dark angel models. Went out and got 50 of them had a bunch of store credit from a tourney they had.

And i'm working up a 1850 tourney list that fits the fluff atm.

Trying to come up with a non chaos list and gonna incorperate a way to add in some inquisitor stormtroopers in chimera if its possible.

Or i may go the route of using a bloodthirster as Apollyon converted a bit feathered wings ect and a sword of flame.

As this chapter is extremely old i'll be using many dreadnoughts and less tanks

Perhaps take cypher in there aswell it would definatly fit for him to have Longinus as it fits his special rules.

"The quiet mouth gets fed last, Ask and you shall recieve"
-Unlimiter-
Old 27 Jan 2006, 09:06   #2 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Scout Sergeant Mkoll
Default Re: Iehova

Quote:
Originally Posted by º¥ºAlphaMaleº¥º
Debating rebuilding my chaos with more of a tilt twards modern beliefs.

Fluff time.

Iehova as said was the alpha and the omega now the emperor came much later than this in the timeline. Assuming they are on the same timeline. Now what if space marines became aware of the old god.

Now the only space marine chapter to have foundings on terra was dark angels the first chapter formed. At this time before the discovery of johnson. The dark angels were divided amoungst themselves The fallen so to speak and the loyal such a secret has been keep since before the horrus hersy. Here and there a single few learn the truth and many take it to the grave.

At this time before the horrus Hersy the Knights Templar were founded a legon hunted by all dark angels. And denounced as traitors to the emperor. As the first founding of all the chapters Dark angels were the emperors largest force at the time. After the knights templar founding under Alexander Corvinus the chapters infighting left bolth sides reduced to well under a tenth of the origonal legon.

Much more fluff just getting tired and its all locked away inside my head.

Anyways the legon will be ethier based off Black templar rules or Chaos dex

All robed dark angel models. Went out and got 50 of them had a bunch of store credit from a tourney they had.

And i'm working up a 1850 tourney list that fits the fluff atm.

Trying to come up with a non chaos list and gonna incorperate a way to add in some inquisitor stormtroopers in chimera if its possible.

Or i may go the route of using a bloodthirster as Apollyon converted a bit feathered wings ect and a sword of flame.

As this chapter is extremely old i'll be using many dreadnoughts and less tanks

Perhaps take cypher in there aswell it would definatly fit for him to have Longinus as it fits his special rules.
One key thing. If a Marine chapter worshipped the old god instead of the Emperor they would definitely be declared Excommunicate Traitoris and hunted by all Imperial forces on heresey charges.
Oh come on, just because I'm carrying around the joy of killing your family, doesn't mean we still can't be friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kara Thrace
Ah, I'm minnie, meaning I'm sexy, badass, and will happily shoot you in the back.

Damn, I hope I don't get quoted calling myself sexy. :funny:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.
Closed Thread