Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

The missing Primarchs, and 21st Legion...
Closed Thread
Old 16 Jan 2006, 06:34   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Send a message via MSN to Black-Fire
Default The missing Primarchs, and 21st Legion...

Has anyone else noticed the two missing Legions? Because I have. And the information i can find over my months of research(Asking Gw workers and checking out books and history of Warhammer) I have found two possible conclusions. One of them is that I have found the missing Primarchs. One of them is Edioblon. His name was mentioned in the Horus Heresy and was said to have stood beside Horus and lead the attack to Terra. The is also a deamon planet named after him. If you check the Issue of white dwarf that concluded the Eye of Terror Campaign it will tell you more. The other primarchs, was said by people to be sigmar in the world of Fantasy. As you know, there is solid proof that the world of Warhammer fantasy co-exsists with 40k, and lie within the eye of terror. The first proof was the war of the heavens, with the Old Ones, the Lizardmen, fightning with the so called gods, who can be traced to the necorn C'tans. My assumption, like many others, is that the missing Primarch is Sigmar, the god of The Empire. He landed on the world of Fantasy like other Primarchs, a twin-tailed comet. And subsequently rose to power on the planet he landed on. There is another conspiracy with this idea, and that is the God of Mordehiem, the great white wolf. My guess is that the God of the city of the White Wolf, is none other then Leman Russ of the Space Wolves, who was lost in the warp. These are my assumptions, I don't know if they are right, but the evidence i found shows that these assumptions are not far fetched. I will continue to investigate on this idea, in hopes of finding a awnser... Another fact that I just found is that there are 21 founding space marine Legions, not 20. It is kind of wierd, the article for the Legion of the damned is quite old. Anyways, I believe the Primarch of the Cursed Legion is Sigmar. There was no account about the Primarch of the Cursed Legion. What i believe, is trhat the Primarch was never found, and that was why the Legion got lost in the warp, without the aid of their Primarch. For their Primarch was stuck in the world of Fantasy... This would explain alot, for then it would explain the Lagion that was supposily meant for Sigmar, as before each Primarch were found, their Legions were made. The Cursed Legions might have been looking for their missing Primarch, but in turn, was lost in the warp. But stating this fact, another question arises, I am still missing to name on of the Primarchs...
Let no heretic, alien, or witch stand in your way!
We shall cleanse the galaxy of their kind!
Uphold the Emperor!
For Dorn!
Old 16 Jan 2006, 06:45   #2 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Default Re: The missing Primarchs, and 21st Legion...

I would also like to state some of the ill-fated Primarchs. One i have already named, and that is Leman Russ, who was stuck on the world of Warhammer Fantasy and establishewd Mordihiem, and died. Secondly, the two known remaining Primarchs are Roboute of the Ultra marines, who is frozen just before death. And Lion El'Johnson. Many people don't know, but he is alive, and in a deep comma on the floating fotress of what was left of Caliban. No one really knows this, and in the warhammer world, only The Emperor knows of Lion's fate, neither his Legion nor any other Primarch knew he was alive. He ius said to be in a unreachable room in the dark Angels Fottress. Only to be awoken form his deep sleep when the Watchers come.
Uphold the Emperor!
For Dorn!
Old 16 Jan 2006, 07:39   #3 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to Vash113 Send a message via Yahoo to Vash113

Actually unless Im mistaken the Legion of the Damned was from the 21st founding not a 21st legion. They were once the Fire Hawks I think if Im remembering the article right. Check Chapter Approved 2004.

As for the 2 missing legions those are all possibilities however GW fluff is a complex and greatly altered thing where a good deal of the old fluff has been dropped or overwritten, etc. From what I have heard the missing 2 legions have nothing to do with fluff about their dissapearance. We all know GW likes to borrow ideas from other things. Well apparently of the 20 founding legion names 3 were stollen from another particular game. In a lawsuit GW dropped 2 of them and did a fair job of errasing them from everything but managed to keep the 3rd who I was told were the Space Wolves.

Old 16 Jan 2006, 11:04   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vash113
We all know GW likes to borrow ideas from other things. Well apparently of the 20 founding legion names 3 were stollen from another particular game. In a lawsuit GW dropped 2 of them and did a fair job of errasing them from everything but managed to keep the 3rd who I was told were the Space Wolves.
Do you have any more information about this?

and yes, the Legion of the Damned were the Fire Hawks.

I've created a new Manga/ Anime series.

In the near-future, the French police pilot giant robot suits to keep their country safe; they are...

GENDARME WING
Old 16 Jan 2006, 11:36   #5 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via MSN to Tau_Killer

god this thread could go on and on with theories, well ill help it along i guess....

as we know already of the primarchs that have a question mark next to them with were they are and wat happened. For instance the Primarch of hte raven guard (all i know is he was discusted with what they did and disapeared afta) and hte ones that were mentioned before, wat traitor primarchs are still alive and kicking??

Made By Kais, Offical Siggy Maker

Black Templar 5200 points

Orks & Goblin 2300 points points

Tyranids, 60 points

wood elves, 2000 points

The only good alien is a dead alien
Old 16 Jan 2006, 12:47   #6 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Aun’o Tash’var Shin’jin

please, please, please use you search button...

http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?topic=11989.0
Eidt by JD: I dunno how you managed to read it after the changes FT
Edit by AC: JD you've spelt edit incorrectly...
Edit by WG: I just wanted to be part of the moment. :P
Old 16 Jan 2006, 19:40   #7 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

haha, the law suit fluff of the names are fake. They arn't real, they were just made up. The actual reason is they did it for fun. Anyways, a few years ago, there was a article of another missing Legion. The name of the Legion was Rainbow Marines. The name is quite Cheesy, so it was lost. But it would make sense. If one of the Legions was Rainbow Marines, it would tie in with the rumour of the Primarchs on Fantasy WOrld. What other army in Fantasy resembles rainbow coloured warriors? The Brettonians!!!
Uphold the Emperor!
For Dorn!
Old 16 Jan 2006, 20:45   #8 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Aun’o Tash’var Shin’jin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Fire
The name of the Legion was Rainbow Marines. The name is quite Cheesy, so it was lost.
you mean Rainbow warriors, please read links people put up for chis'ake.
Eidt by JD: I dunno how you managed to read it after the changes FT
Edit by AC: JD you've spelt edit incorrectly...
Edit by WG: I just wanted to be part of the moment. :P
Old 16 Jan 2006, 23:42   #9 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

I did...
Uphold the Emperor!
For Dorn!
Old 16 Jan 2006, 23:49   #10 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

I know that Mortarion is still live as well as Magnus the Red. I believe Angron is dead, and we all know Horus is as well. Puturbo of the Iron Warriors is still there, as well as Fulgrim.
Uphold the Emperor!
For Dorn!
Closed Thread