Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Honor Guard Command Squad
Closed Thread
Old 30 Nov 2005, 23:37   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to AmericanWarMonger
Default Honor Guard Command Squad

I was wondering if you could put the honor guard into any other army besides the Ultramarines. Can anyone help me with this?
Old 30 Nov 2005, 23:43   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: Honor Guard Command Squad

no. unless you do the standard thing of using the ultramarines rules and changing the colour-scheme and name

but if you're gonna use the honour guard, you have to follow the ultramarines rules to the letter (although i'm sure if you wanna forget about the 'nids emnity, no-one will mind)

"Well, a gathering is brie, mellow song stylings; shindig, dip, less mellow song stylings, perhaps a large amount of malt beverage; and hootenanny, well, it's chock full of hoot, just a little bit of nanny." Oz (Buffy, episode 2, season 3)

"I don't like coke, i just like the way it smells" Unknown

"and in the words of our lord and saviour, jesus christ, **** you if you can't take a joke" The Glass House
Old 30 Nov 2005, 23:53   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default Re: Honor Guard Command Squad

Blood Angels can also have a Honour Guard, but it's an another beast altogether. They're like a Command squad, but with the option to take jump packs and Power Weapons all around. It's also expensive.
Closed Thread