Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

my 2000pt offiial list BA
Old 05 Apr 2010, 19:26   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default my 2000pt offiial list BA

about a few days ago i wrote down an list, here is my official list for blood angels, i had to drop out some stuff though

HQ:
dante-225pt

Elites:
sanguinary guard-240pt
chapter banner
infurnus pistol
goes with dante

chaplin-100pt

saguinary priestX1
-jump pack
goes with saguinary gurad

Troops:
X2 tactical squad-175pt
-lascannon
-melta gun

Death company-310
X9 men
2 power sword
thunder hammer
rhino
hunter killer
storm bolter

assault squad-130pt
X5 men
power fist
melta bomb

Death company dreadnought-160pt
Drop pod

Fast attack:
attack bike squad-100pt
X2 bikes
multi melta

X2 baal predator-155pt
Heavy bolter
storm bolter

Total:2000pts
Old 06 Apr 2010, 15:40   #2 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Default Re: my 2000pt offiial list BA

List looks good, have to get some sleep so I'm making this real quick.

Ok the list looks pretty solid, maybe include some tactics with it so we know what you are planning to do with these squads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitefuel
Troops:
X2 tactical squad-175pt
-lascannon
-melta gun
Do you mean x2 tac squads so 350 pts? or typo. (Can't be bothered to add up late here, will recheck in the morning if no one has corrected me) I see these guys as objective sitters but why? Either get Assault Marines and have the mobility and the Melta in a 5 man squad instead of having to upgrade to a 10man tac squad to get special weapons. If you don't care about mobility and just want to sit on objects GET SCOUTS! If they are under fire just put them behind cover even a 5+ cover save can be knocked down to a 3+, (Camo Cloaks, Go to Ground) not to meantion their +4 armour save and they are a hell alot cheaper.

Maybe then get some better mobile anti-tank weapons as heavy mech lists and your list seems to be rooted, only have 6 anti tank weapons and most of them require range or rending to do any damage to those serous targets.

I'm not liking the DC and the Chaplin/Rhino synergy with the army as I think they'll be trailing behind from the first assualt but I am probably wrong as your Assualt marines won't be landing on turn 1 (unlike your dread).

Speaking of which, getting rid of the dread seems like a good idea.

Will expand more tomorrow.

ImperialScum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2010, 19:06   #3 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default Re: my 2000pt offiial list BA

Quote:
Do you mean x2 tac squads so 350 pts? or typo.
Sorry it is 350 points in total

Quote:
maybe include some tactics with it so we know what you are planning to do with these squads.
let me give you an ideal, this is kinda my deployment
there is two baal pred up in front and in the back of the baal preds is the dc rhino, right behind the rhino is dante and his squad, one tac squad sit with the objective and the assault ready to take it just in case they get there fast enough, the other tac squad will sit behind the objective,NOT on it, just in back of the objective, the two bikes will turbo boost toward the closest tanks or objective(i know they cant take it but just contest it, the baal have scout so one will pop smoke so they have an better chance of an save. and basically the formation will move up toward an ojective(saguinary guard being troops an all).
the death company Dreadnought will drop on any other objective or unit that being annoying to me. the death company will come out kinda as a speed bump, to stop anyone from coming to get the objective. all the tanks will pop smoke one at a time. so that is it.