Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Blood Angels 1500 point list--C&C Welcome, this one is my NEW DEX one
Old 22 Mar 2010, 07:30   #1 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Blood Angels 1500 point list--C&C Welcome, this one is my NEW DEX one

So, seeing as the new codex has the redeeming feature of not breaking the rule for skimmers and Armor Value, Seeing as that little special rule will just be ignored whenever I use it, the new BA dex has allowed me to update my list to 5th Ed. So, here it is. Also: Apologies if I misname wargear, I really can't remember the names that well.

HQ-

Ashtorath the Grim

ELITES-

Librarioso Dreadnought- Extra Armor, Wings of Sanguinius

TROOPS

Assault Squad- Lightning Claw, Plasma Pistol

Assault Squad- Power Fist, Plasma Pistol

Assault Squad- Power Fist, Plasma Pistol

FAST ATTACK-

2x Attack Bikes- Multi-Melta

2x Attack Bike- Multi-Melta

Baal Predator- Heavy Bolter Sponsons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Why So Serious?
Dark Ace Cypher with the power of cliffing!
[quote=TheCuriousMonke]
[b]"You must bake muffins for the Greater Good."[/
Ace cipher zer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2010, 07:43   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Location: That bitter taste in the back of your throat, the one kinda wrapped around your uvula that is all that's left of your Pride.
Default Re: Blood Angels 1500 point list--C&C Welcome, this one is my NEW DEX one

Dreads can have Wings? Well thats fair and balanced... :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shas'o Ahab
In parting, I've discovered why Farsight started his breakaway faction...
*Farsight looks at Dawn Blade* "Shiny..."*Farsight picks up Dawn Blade and looks around* "... let's be bad guys."
Quote:
Originally Posted by The man they call Waffles
Jayne you y'xa'uuk legend
The Man They Call Jayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2010, 07:51   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via AIM to HijiriOni Send a message via MSN to HijiriOni Send a message via Yahoo to HijiriOni
Default Re: Blood Angels 1500 point list--C&C Welcome, this one is my NEW DEX one

It's a Librarian Dreadnought, the Wings of Sanquinius is a psychic power. So the dread still has to roll for it, and anything that prevents psychic powers still work as normal.

Why take Astorath? I know he's cool but his primary reason is lifting the 0-1 DC limit and you aren't using DC at all. Is there some other reason your using him over another hero like Sanquinor? I should probably look him over again the next time I can look at the book.

Course if I had the money to spare I'd totally use Astorath, and DC and DC Dreadnoughts only.
Old 22 Mar 2010, 07:59   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

Quote:
Originally Posted by HijiriOni
It's a Librarian Dreadnought, the Wings of Sanquinius is a psychic power. So the dread still has to roll for it, and anything that prevents psychic powers still work as normal.

Why take Astorath? I know he's cool but his primary reason is lifting the 0-1 DC limit and you aren't using DC at all. Is the some other reason your using him over another hero like Sanquinor?
Well, he's only 220 points, and I'm pushing the limit. Plus, Litanies of HATE (no, I will not call you Liturgies of Blood, because I like Litanies of HATE that much better). I LIKE HATE. And I don't like Sanguinor too much. He is too much golden shininess, and golden thingies are a fire magnet; him having WS8 also pisses off my sense of balance like no other (FREAKING DANTE DESERVES SPECIALNESS!!!). Also, I tend to not keep my models close together, and the 3 or less Red Thirst appeals to me. AND I LIKE HATE. And Litanies. And Litanies of HATE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Why So Serious?
Dark Ace Cypher with the power of cliffing!
[quote=TheCuriousMonke]
[b]"You must bake muffins for the Greater Good."[/
Ace cipher zer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2010, 18:16   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via AIM to HijiriOni Send a message via MSN to HijiriOni Send a message via Yahoo to HijiriOni

Heh, We'll paired with DC they re-roll both Wounds and To hit with Liturgies. The DC also have Fleet...course that fails to make up for rending for me.

I'm not sure what "None shall sway my wrath" does though. But yeah, re-rolls might help them lightning claw guys.
I like Sanquinors "+1 attacks for everyone within X inches but himself rule" and I certainly won't be painting him gold at all.

Sanquinor is weird, he isn't an IC. Same for Mephiston.
I don't get how they forgot how to be IC's but it's basically a nice way of saying everyone can always shoot at them.