Space Marine Librarian (130 points)
- Terminator Armor
- Force Weapon
- Storm Bolter
- Psychic Hood
- Psychic Powers: Vortex of Doom and Null Zone

Troops
Scout Squad (195 points)
Scout Sergeant equipped with Scout Armor, Bolt Pistol, Sniper Rifle, Frag and Krak Grenades, Locator Beacons and Camo Cloak
8 Scouts equipped with Scout Armor, Bolt Pistol, Sniper Rifle, Frag and Krak Grenades, and Camo Cloaks
1 Scout equipped with Scout Armor, Bolt Pistol, Missile Launcher, Frag and Krak Grenades, and Camo Cloaks

Scout Squad (165 points)
Scout Sergeant equipped with Scout Armor, Bolt Pistol, Boltgun, Frag and Krak Grenades, and Locator Beacon
8 Scouts equipped with Scout Armor, Bolt Pistol, Boltgun, Frag and Krak Grenades
1 Scouts equipped with Scout Armor, Bolt Pistol, Heavy Bolter, Frag and Krak Grenades

Elites
Grey Knight Terminator Squad (280 points)
Brother-Captain equipped with Terminator Armor, Nemesis Force Weapon and Storm Bolter
- Psychic Power: Holocaust
3 Terminators equipped with Terminator Armor, Nemesis Force Weapon and Storm Bolter
1 Terminators equipped with Terminator Armor, Nemesis Force Weapon and Incinerator

Terminator Assault Squad (200 points)
Terminator Sergeant equipped with Terminator Armor, Thunder Hammer and Storm Shield
4 Terminators equipped with Terminator Armor, Thunder Hammer and Storm Shield
Dedicated Transport:
Land Raider Redeemer (240 points)

Terminator Squad (230 points)
Terminator Sergeant equipped with Terminator Armor, Power Weapon and Storm Bolter
3 Terminators equipped with Terminator Armor, Power Fist and Storm Bolter
1 Terminators equipped with Terminator Armor, Power Fist and Assault Cannon

Fast Attack
Land Speeder Storm (50 points)
- Heavy Bolter
- Jamming Beacon
- Cerberus Launcher

Land Speeder Storm (50 points)
- Heavy Bolter
- Jamming Beacon
- Cerberus Launcher

Total: 1750 points
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Dec 2008, 14:03   #2 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Default Re: Blood Ravens 1st Company 1750-point list

Well I actully do see something wrong with this list but it's not a game issue, it's a legalitiy issue. The librairan is under priced. I am guessing you forgot to throw in the cost for the Epistolary. Anyway He should be 50 points more. So That being said your list is also 50 points more than the game limit. But I do recomend a quick fix. So I am looking at your Grand master and I see over kill. The Grand master I run usally consits of one upgrade a master crafted force weapon and thats First your Icon of just is really pretty pointless. Your oringinal Inv Save is decent and The 25 point upgrade is really to much for a termy. The psycannon I don't like because your guy isn't gonna spend to much time shooting and the times that he does, a storm bolter is sufficent. Now personally I think HammerHand is the most useless upgrade ever for a Grey knight. Think about it. You strike at str 6 and ignore armor or at 8 and not. I say just stick with the force weapon. So if you drop all of those upgrades and get a master crafted weapon that will put you right a 1750. But if your heart is set on all the candy for the master than just drop one of the storms
Durais20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Dec 2008, 14:29   #3 (permalink)
Zen
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Zen

I'll just drop the Epistolary Upgrade. Thanks.
Old 12 Dec 2008, 01:07   #4 (permalink)
Zen
Ethereal

Just want to post about how's my progress with them. I played a few games on VASSAL with them and with a 1500-point variant (minus the Terminator Squad and Heavy Weapons from the 2 Scout Squads) and a 2000-point variant (including a Land Raider Crusader for the Grey Knight Terminators).

I have mix successes with them. One Still-In-Progress game against Orkwarrior against his Space Wolves; the Assault Terminators was, and OMFG, nigh invulnerable with their 2+/3+ Saves. And Orkwarrior got a lucky Penetration shot from his Venerable Dreadnought's Assault Cannon thus immobilizing my Land Raider Redeemer. Sniper Scouts did pretty good and was pretty lucky, taking down a few of his Wolf-Guards. And with 2 Terminator Squads in Reserves, I was able to use them for either Attack or Counterattack in which Orkwarrior's Scouts attack my Sniper Scouts from the rear. I, then, deep-strike me Grey Knight Terminatos and obliterated those pesky Wolf Scouts but this cost me one Grey Knight Terminator.

Another game; I was up against Sisters of Battle. He was kinda new with that army. He destroyed my Land Raider Redeemer (Dangit, must remember that they're not nigh Invulnerable). But my Assault Terminators came out alive and sought to smash the Seraphims to bits. I did try to cast Null Zone but it was countered by the Sisters of Battle's Hand of Emperor. In any case, I smash the Seraphims to bits and the Sister of Battle Hero ran away. Hur hur hur. While I keep them busy with my Terminators, my Scouts were busy buzzing around in their Landspeeder Storm holding objectives and if the circumstances are so e.g. an enemy unit coming towards the objective, my Landspeeder Storm zips away holding another objective. Sniper Scouts did pretty good. Going to ground at some occasions to avoid fire and at the same time making sure, they're holding the objectives. I did ran away a couple of times using Combat Tactics to automatically fail my Morale Test and run like a pussy then Regrouping and make it for the nearest objective. I pretty much won since his Sister of Battle were kinda busy with my Terminators.

Overall; this list is OK. Kinda fun. Some things I learned are Land Raiders are not as nigh Invulnerable as I used to think. People will fear the Terminators and get over it and come after my Scouts.
Old 02 Apr 2009, 07:10   #5 (permalink)
Zen
Ethereal

Just a littel update on this list's progress. I find it hard to capture objectives, not because I got the lack of Scoring Troops but they are sooooooo squishy. Furthermore, the normal Termies ain't performing as well as the Assault Termies and the the GK Termies. I may replace them with a LR Crusader for my GK Termies. Scouts will be replaced with Drop-Podding/Rhino-mounted Tactical Squads.