Apocolypse List - 3000 points
Old 14 Sep 2007, 16:48   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default Apocolypse List - 3000 points

Band of the Red Hand 3rd Company

Traits Trust your battle brothers (All Tacitcal and Devestator Squads
Death before Dishonor

HQ
Captain w/ MC powerfist, ccw, artifacer armor, Iron halo, bionics, Terminator honors
-command squad: Vet Sgt w/ power fist and bolt pistol, apothecary, Company standard bearer, Company Champion, marine w/ bolt pistol and ccw all w/ furious charge
Reclusiarch w/ crozius Arcanum, bolt pistol, Rosarius, bionics, Terminator honors meltabombs

Troops
Tactical Squad: Vet Sgt. w/ powerfist and combi plasma, 9 marines, plasmagun and heavy bolter
Tactical Squad: Vet Sgt. w/ powerfist and combi melta, 9 marines, meltagun and heavy bolter
Tactical Squad: Vet Sgt. w/ ccw, bolt pistol and meltabombs 9 marines, flamer and missile launcher
Tactical Squad: Vet Sgt. w/ power weapon and combi plasma, 9 marines, plasmagun plasma cannon
Tactical Squad: Vet Sgt. w/ power weapon and plasma pistol, 9 marines, flamer heavy bolter
Tactical Squad: Vet Sgt. w/ lighting claw and bolt pistol, 9 marines meltagun and Multi melta

Fast Attack
Assault Squad: Vet Sgt. w/ power weapon and bolt pistol, 9 marines, 2 plasma pistols
Bike Squadron: Vet Sgt. w/ power fist and 4 bikers
Bike Squadron: Sgt and 4 bikers

Heavy Support
Devastator Squad: Sgt and 9 marines 2 lascannons and 2 missile launchers
Devastator Squad: Sgt and 9 marines 2 heavy bolters and 2 missile launchers

total points 2,999

what do you all think? I'm going more for fluff than anything
-Better advise has never been spoken. It answers most rules questions we are forced to answer.
Johnnyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2007, 17:13   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default Re: Apocolypse List - 3000 points

Get those Heavy Weapons out of your Tactical squads and mobilize them with the Rhino. Same goes for the Command squad. We can't have those awesome Veteran Sergeants and your Commander walking those CC weapons up the field now can we? Without mobility, you'll just sit and shoot, never claim objectives and never posses a strategic advantage over your enemy. Oh, and upgrade the Captain to a Commander. Don't be cheap about a 10 LD bonus for that meager amount of points involved.

In short, if this list doesn't have more transportation for its troops then I would relish playing this army.
Frogger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2007, 18:50   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default Re: Apocolypse List - 3000 points

nice i like it but where are the apocoliptic tanks, actually where did the normal tanks go? Nice List but i guess i just have the idea in my head that apocolipse battles should have some tanks, i dont mind not having super tanks like the baneblade or land raider terminus but i just think you should have a few tanks.
MalusHunter is offline   Reply With Quote