Whirlwind

Predator
-autocannon, heavy bolters, stormbolter

Elites:

Ten terminators (2 squads)
-Cycole missile, Assault cannon

Fast Attack:

Ravenwing Attack Squadron
- + 3 bikes, powerfist, attackbike with multi-melta, land speeder with assault cannon and heavy bolter

Everything except the Ravenwing and Deathwing (Sammael and chaplin included) will hold off the front of the army and one flank using tactics such as a meat grinder, firing line, etc. The Deathwing will be kept in reserve while the Ravenwing advance. Once they are in a good position I will drop the terminators (in a position so that the shooty ones can shoot, and the assault ones get some cover while they recover from the drop. The entire time my whole army creates a huge firing line and destroys any key units that could harm the flanking move. The whirlwind will destroy heavy weapons/massed infantry, and the missiles will take out the medium and light armored tanks. The one problem is if I come across any 13-14 AP tanks.

Aose is offline   Reply With Quote