Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Tau Titan
Old 24 Oct 2007, 15:34   #1 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Circus Freak
Default Tau Titan

Hey guys, only just joined and I've been pointed here to Showcase my acheivements. I've just finished building my Titan and I wanted somewhere to show it off (even though my painting on it and all my models is decidedly poor).

So let me know what you think!

Crikey! This crazy clown causes commotion like the coming of Christ. Contained in a circle corrupted by crackheads and carnal cravings, he creates no concession to callous cheaters concentrating on nought but cock. Certainly, still a curious and cordial cavalier in the countenance of crazed cads, curs and creeps who condemn courtesy as something corny. No cloud could collapse his crushing crescendo of comical crowing and crimson coiffure. This conjecture on culture comes circumlocutive, consequently...

You may call me Circus.
Circus Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2007, 15:42   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Dezart Fox
Default Re: Tau Titan

looks kinda cool

but.. CAN IT FLY!!??

because if it can it'd be awesome ^_^

.................................................. ......

oh and if you want a sig/banner making check out the hobby section, there's my thread and dr robots

Dezart Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2007, 15:45   #3 (permalink)
Shas'O

It can't fly in real life but in-game it moves 12" in the move phase and 12" in the assault phase, giving it an effective range of 84" with seven railguns...
Crikey! This crazy clown causes commotion like the coming of Christ. Contained in a circle corrupted by crackheads and carnal cravings, he creates no concession to callous cheaters concentrating on nought but cock. Certainly, still a curious and cordial cavalier in the countenance of crazed cads, curs and creeps who condemn courtesy as something corny. No cloud could collapse his crushing crescendo of comical crowing and crimson coiffure. This conjecture on culture comes circumlocutive, consequently...

You may call me Circus.
Old 24 Oct 2007, 15:48   #4 (permalink)
Shas'O

ooooh nasty :P
and yeah i mean tin game.. but if it could in real life i'd have to start worshipping someone other than myself :P

Old 24 Oct 2007, 15:54   #5 (permalink)
Shas'O

Well then, my next project is fitting a model aircraft engine to a Manta =D

I might have to scratchbuild it from a lightweight wood though because I bet the resin model (aside from being 875 Earth pounds) is mega heavy.

I thought about giving it rules so that it could be a bit like a Thunderhawk and land, but also be able to take off and do sweeps like a flier, but that seemed ridiculously beardy. On a big enough board you can't ever hit it anyway.

On a serious note, the *actual* next project is a smaller, Stealth-capable Titan. If anyone has any ideas as to how I might go about that (I have some, but more or always welcome) or what I might put on it, or any background for it or whatever, I'd be grateful.

Yes, I've got background for this too xD

You may call me Circus.
Old 24 Oct 2007, 15:57   #6 (permalink)
Shas'O

hmm, maybe triple barrelled burst cannons and shoulder mounted fusion guns.. make it look faster and manouverable with a sense of darkness and mystery :P

Old 24 Oct 2007, 15:59   #7 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Looking great man!
You have inspired me to do one now.
I am currently building up a Tau Empire Apocalypse army, and the local gaming comunity where I play are having a war on building warhounds. Now I can make one too for Tau Thanks!

Yours Truly

Vash

It's just a game... have fun!
Vash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2007, 16:06   #8 (permalink)
Shas'O

Wow... I impressed the guy with the cool Crisis suits and the wicked white army. That's an achievement ;D

I was thinking of putting an Ion Cannon on the Stealth titan, mainly because I have a spare... fusion blasters would also be cool, as I have lots of those too... the main issue is what I use for the body - you can probably tell that the torso of this is a Devilfish but hacked up a bit. Maybe a Piranha?

You may call me Circus.
Old 24 Oct 2007, 16:08   #9 (permalink)
Shas'O

yeah, the only problem with torso is it looks a tad square as its the back, a piranha would be cool, and you could use the fins/wings as stealth projectors on back like shadowsuns suit.

Old 24 Oct 2007, 16:14   #10 (permalink)
Shas'O

That's a good idea. Once I get started I'll probably shove some pictures in the conversion forum.

I was a bit unsure when I put the devilfish bits on that way round, but I couldn't think of a better way of doing it. Originally I was going to just have the devilfish without cutting it at all, but then it would have looked even more like a devilfish with arms and legs...

You may call me Circus.