Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

The Officio Assassinorum (Sign Up / Discussion) ++Mission in Progress++
Old 18 Jun 2010, 15:34   #21 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default Re: The Officio Assassinorum (Sign Up / Discussion) ++MISSION AVAILABLE++

I think I might tackle this challange.

If you want a sig like this give, Hadhfang a PM http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn162/Ushar1/Orkwarrior-1.jpg[/img]
OrkWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2010, 15:36   #22 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: The Officio Assassinorum (Sign Up / Discussion) ++MISSION AVAILABLE++

That last mission was truly a pleasure to read, fantastic. I am thinking this Warboss may be a good mission for my Eversor, there's been enough sneaking and trickery so far, time for a more blunt approach.

I Jonga, admninister to the Eversor Assassin, codenamed Khan, accept this mission and will deploy Immediately.

Edit: Ollie, would you prefer to take this, you had your character in first, If you want?
[img width=650 height=74]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x38/Majonga/sig.jpg[/img]
majonga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2010, 15:48   #23 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

I would like to take this one as I have a really evil plan forming in my mind about this one.

If you want a sig like this give, Hadhfang a PM http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn162/Ushar1/Orkwarrior-1.jpg[/img]
OrkWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2010, 15:50   #24 (permalink)
Shas'El

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie Williams
I would like to take this one as I have a really evil plan forming in my mind about this one.
Cool, good luck. It appears the Khan will remain in stasis for a while longer

Edit:

Thantos, in case you hadn't thought of this already. I think it would be a really cool Idea to make a larger more complicated mission, that involves more than 1 assassin working together in a group. I think that would pose some really cool missions and would require a bit of teamwork as well.
[img width=650 height=74]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x38/Majonga/sig.jpg[/img]
Old 18 Jun 2010, 16:43   #25 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Im itching to be harsh and fail someone, but people's plans are quite foolproof at the moment :P Shield breaker rounds pfffft Nice one Ollie. Vindicare missions seem to be somewhat fast and decisive.
[hr]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonga Khan
Thantos, in case you hadn't thought of this already. I think it would be a really cool Idea to make a larger more complicated mission, that involves more than 1 assassin working together in a group. I think that would pose some really cool missions and would require a bit of teamwork as well.
Thats a nice idea Jonga seeing as we have quite alot of activity here. ;D Ill write a mission of high importance which needs a few assassins to complete.
Best to pick characters who will compliment each other in the mission, and if one fails, they all fail mwahaha >

[hr]

MISSION 4

+++INCOMING ASTROPATHIC TRANSMISSION+++
++++OMEGA TWO NINE SEVEN NINE - CLEARANCE LEXINATI REQUIRED++++
+CLEARANCE ACCEPTED+
+++RE: REQUESTING ASSASIORTRUM OPERATIVE+++

+++SENDER: Inquisitor Dylan +++

+++
Thought for the Day: Only united we can stop the growing darkness.
+++
I write to you about a matter of grave importance. It is a task I fear only a skilled assassin can accomplish.
+++
In the Ultima Segment of the Galaxy is a collection of five worlds known as the Boothanus Cluster. They are out of the way worlds that have been overlooked by the Imperium for far too long. An anti imperial empire has spread over these worlds, they do not practise daemon worship nor are guided by dark powers, but instead they seek to cast away the light of the emperor and live independently from the Imperium and not under the Emperor's rule. Such heresies cannot go unpunished.
+++
The worlds are steady in their loyalties and cannot be converted back to the Emperor's light, so normally in this instance, we would virus bomb and wipe out all traces of the vile blasphemers. However scans indicate that these five worlds are rich in Pelemium Crystal deposits which are a rare and essential component in making our Las technology. Bombing the planet may harm these deposits which we want to instead claim for the Imperium.
+++
Thus military action and conquering these worlds is our remaining option.
At a great cost of my servant's lives, I have discovered that the five planetary leaders are assembling upon the largest planet, Tolradia, for a political meeting.
To kill these leaders will put all planets into a state of temporary disarray and provide a perfect time to strike and conquer our foe while they are leaderless. Imperial guard are at the ready to invade at my command.
+++
Firstly the main data-center will have to be infiltrated. It is a large building in the capital city of Tolradia, well guarded and heavy with security. Access it and discover when and where the Leaders are going to meet.
Then destroy them all in the name of the glorious Imperium!
+++
Duty and Honour.
+++
To outline your objectives:
++
+++ Primary - Discover the location and time of the meeting+++
++ - Kill the 5 Planetary Leaders+++
+++Secondary - Remain undetected while gathering information from the Datacenter +++
++
By the authority of the Immortal Emperor of Mankind, let it be so.
++
+++TRANSMISSION ENDS+++

+++ THREE ASSASSINORUM OPERATIVES TO BE DEPLOYED IN THE ASH WASTES OF TOLRADIA. ONE WILL INFELTRATE THE DATACENTER AND SEEK INFORMATION ON THE LOCATION OF THE MEETING. TWO AND THREE WILL ASSASSINATE THE FIVE PLANETARY LEADERS ONCE THE MEETING PLACE HAS BEEN DISCOVERED.+++

[hr]

Ok, so this one is for 3 assassins. First, one assassin will perform a mission of retrieving the data about the meetings location from the datacenter. He/she can relay that information to the other two assassins (joining them also if he/she finds a speedy means of transport). With the location discovered the three (or two) assassins will have to work together to kill the five leaders. (their location is unknown to the assassins at the moment).

A few points:

This is a larger mission, try to stop RPing before your character undertakes a major decision so i can step in and succeed or fail you (or add some complications). Check Wargamer's mission for an example of this.

In the first part of the mission, stop RPing right before you retrieve the data, like you stop right before a kill. I will write what information your assassin has discovered then leave you to think up how you guys will achieve your objective

Good luck and think carefully about roles. Oh and dont start RPing until all 3 assassins have been picked :P
Thantos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2010, 19:02   #26 (permalink)
Shas'El

I'll have a finding the information. Poison may work wonders

Then again I definitely want to be there for the kill. At the moment I am simply infiltrating in, to find a safe position to hide, and if possible maybe get some information...
Old 18 Jun 2010, 19:09   #27 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Wargamer

We need a Callidus for the infiltration work.

To clarify, Ali Whyte has taken the role of the Dumb Blonde, and is trying to obtain information on the patrol patterns and guard layout of the meeting. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Norman
"Wargamer is never wrong, Frodo Baggins; he knows precisely the rules he means to."
Wargamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2010, 19:23   #28 (permalink)
Shas'El

and an Eversor for the coup de grace?

Edit:

How about basic plan = Ali gets the documents/ Fire infiltrates the meeting place, and opens a route for Khan to slaughter the leaders?
Old 18 Jun 2010, 20:50   #29 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Wargamer

Works for me. I'll just guide you in and then quietly remove anyone who tries to raise the alarm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Norman
"Wargamer is never wrong, Frodo Baggins; he knows precisely the rules he means to."
Wargamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2010, 21:15   #30 (permalink)
Shas'El

I also agree it sounds good. The odd, 'ill' person won't matter