Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Let us go on a suicidal journey...
View Poll Results: Who shall be the first victim?
The Marine Sergeant 4 22.22%
The Warlock 2 11.11%
The Inquisitor 9 50.00%
The "Terror" 3 16.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01 Jul 2010, 19:02   #271 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default Re: Let us go on a suicidal journey...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill Poet
*Hsst. Crackle* " ...ayne! Rep-! I-...oet here! ....nestealers everywhere! ...oubt.....ival. Tyr-....lies. Sec.......rain, maybe? The.....out.....alls!" *Signal fades.
Wait... :huh:

Why is he trying to contact Jayne and not Raving Bonkers? (Does he not trust our beloved sergeant? :P )

My brother's armies
Space marines: 1500
Daemonhunters: 200- and staying there for a long time.
More Dakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 19:08   #272 (permalink)
Shas'O

Location: That bitter taste in the back of your throat, the one kinda wrapped around your uvula that is all that's left of your Pride.

Our sargeant may have come down with a nasty case of the Genestealer Diabeetus, and may not be trusted.

Maybe he is the earthly vessel for the latest summoming of An'garath the Unbound.

We just dont no, but if he wants to go all mutant spawn, I will shoot him in the face, it's for his own good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shas'o Ahab
In parting, I've discovered why Farsight started his breakaway faction...
*Farsight looks at Dawn Blade* "Shiny..."*Farsight picks up Dawn Blade and looks around* "... let's be bad guys."
Quote:
Originally Posted by The man they call Waffles
Jayne you y'xa'uuk legend
The Man They Call Jayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 21:35   #273 (permalink)
Shas'La

[spoiler=MD]
If I'm a techmarine who can't multitask, God help me, as I'll need it ;D

For Nicomachea: If you look at the two middle broods, there's a cross roughly in the floor between them, at the third point of a right angle triangle. That would be my target. Hope that makes sense Or would you rather a photo/distance estimate? Either way, all comes down to the scatter :/

In terms of orders, I'll open fire on the nearest brood with the bolter, and the flamer if it can reach(unlikely), and leave it at that for now
[/spoiler]

And yes, I confused Jayne and Bonkers

Bonkers, you got roughly the same score as Jayne. By not reading it as tyranid lies, you made a good decision. ;D

Apollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 00:31   #274 (permalink)
Shas'La

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill Poet
[spoiler=MD]
If I'm a techmarine who can't multitask, God help me, as I'll need it ;D

For Nicomachea: If you look at the two middle broods, there's a cross roughly in the floor between them, at the third point of a right angle triangle. That would be my target. Hope that makes sense Or would you rather a photo/distance estimate? Either way, all comes down to the scatter :/

In terms of orders, I'll open fire on the nearest brood with the bolter, and the flamer if it can reach(unlikely), and leave it at that for now
[/spoiler]

And yes, I confused Jayne and Bonkers

Bonkers, you got roughly the same score as Jayne. By not reading it as tyranid lies, you made a good decision. ;D
:P

[spoiler=Ill Poet only]
For Nicomachea's coordinates... The method you're using to determine where to aim will work- though it'll help if you point out which picture you're using/referring to.

I think I probably know where you're saying to aim- but tell me which picture's perspective you're using, and it may become easier. (That and '3rd point on right triangle' is a tad vague right now. :-X )

And as for your shooting- the flamer most definitely won't reach yet- even if you moved. But the plasma pistol just might be able to get into range...
[/spoiler]

My brother's armies
Space marines: 1500
Daemonhunters: 200- and staying there for a long time.
More Dakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 00:39   #275 (permalink)
Shas'La

[spoiler=MD]
I was using the final picture as reference, and the two broods would form the hypotenuse of the triangle, with the third corner being on the near side Sorry for the confusion.

Hmm... I didn't want to use the Plasma Pistol unless I had to, but I'll get slaughtered in CC... so bolter and pistol at the closest brood, unless it's the single stealer, in which case the next closest.

Also, I hope you don't mind me setting up that challenge for the others I just figured it would help tie the group together a little more, and give them something extra to do while we sorted out this little side challenge
[/spoiler]

Apollo is offline   Reply With Quote