Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Endless Encounters [Sign Up & Discussion]
Old 22 Nov 2008, 19:35   #11 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default Re: Endless Encounters [Sign Up & Discussion]

agreed.

but at least in the better writen 40k books(first and only, and Space Wolf, the original at least) The guardsmen and their weapons were a threat. So I'm taking it like that.

but I agree. The only way it would really be fair is to make all players marines(or chaos marines) or give those REALLY underpowered(really only guard me thinks) some extra points.

I do agree with you however

-Better advise has never been spoken. It answers most rules questions we are forced to answer.
Johnnyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2008, 18:31   #12 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Hum, I might be intrested in this.

But I shall warn you: Every Rp that I've been in have mysterily stopped or dissapeared :shifty:
SkullzD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2008, 19:01   #13 (permalink)
Shas'El

I've made some other changes concerning the army lists so anyone who's already entered their's is going to have to edit it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minako
That may just be helped by massive boobs though, i'm female. I don't know how that shiz works...
arandomshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2008, 02:13   #14 (permalink)
Aun
Shas'El

I'm in. Exorcists 13th company on the way!
Old 26 Nov 2008, 02:34   #15 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

I know I sent you my revised list; you replied to the PM.
"Brothers in battle and blood, In oath and honor, In life and death, In faith and in truth. Brothers in the sight of the Emperor. So be it ever, as He-on-Terra wills. Amen." - Prayer of Initiation, Knights Revenant attr. Captain Lucius Faust, 597.M41

"'Death before dishonor.' This is our creed, our way of life and death. Bolstered by the faith of the immortal God-Emperor, we may go into battle without fear for self. We know that whatever sacrifice is made in the name of He-on-Terra is not made in vain. Our honor rests in our service to Him, and we could ask no greater reward than to rest at His side, having given our utmost in His name." -Captain Anborn Tohr, after the Siege of Hydrax III

viorlashasui is offline   Reply With Quote