Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Space Marine RP [Game Thread]
Old 30 Apr 2008, 04:43   #21 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default Re: Space Marine RP [Game Thread]

Tyonis was busying his self by checking his weapons. He didn't really listen to the argument but only spoke up after Izane. "Brother Izane's right Apothecary. We probally won't be resupplied for some time. Though you should remember that your primary concern is to not get into combat. you can't carry as much ammo as the rest of us, so don't worry about it. Just concentrate on getting all of your brothers out in one piece." He swept his gaze over the rest of the marines "That goes for the rest of you too. I suggest you settle your differences here, and now rather than wait for combat."

After that little bit of advice was given he went back to checking his wargear and setting up a sensor sweep with his auspex.
-Better advise has never been spoken. It answers most rules questions we are forced to answer.
Johnnyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2008, 04:55   #22 (permalink)
Shas'El

"Well, yes Brother Tyonis, that is true. Regardless, I would not mind laying my hands on a chainsword, knowing what I do now." He stared out in the direction of the city, his sight blocked by a massive wall of sand. "The Orks should have plenty of those, however. So much bloodshed, they have caused."

Moving his attention away from the rest of the Marines, Cyrus thought about what the coming weeks would have in store for him. Countless hit and run attacks, always on the move and on the run, never staying in one spot for more than a night; it was just like home. "I'm going to like it here."
Old 30 Apr 2008, 11:15   #23 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Tapion stepped out of the drop pod and tried to look around, though the sand prevented him from doing so. He cursed to himself and joined the others. His desire to fight as well as the possibility of recovering one of the relics got him pumped up and sitting here waiting for the storm to go down was irritating him. Impatiently he paced back and forth, occasionally glancing around to see if the storm was settling yet.

(Just a quick note: I'll prolly keep mentioning these relics more, but it doesn't need to be incorporated into the rp, it's just the main drive for my character to fight.)
Old 30 Apr 2008, 18:45   #24 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Glad to see I was notified that the RP had begun :, you might want to notify everyone else via PM or in the sign up/discussion thread .

The drop pod smashed into the desert sand and Gratinam stepped cautiously down the ramp. The sand storm prevented him from seeing far, but his helmet's optics quickly identified his battle brothers 200 meters north-west of his position. He quickly set off in their direction on foot, to activate his jump pack in these conditions would be a folly indeed. 'Brothers, I trust you're aware of my arrival, who are we still waiting for?

That last bit I think I might repeat OOC; who else is yet to post?
MalusHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2008, 20:10   #25 (permalink)
Shas'La

Aleksander laughed inside his vox, a large booming laugh. "you know whats even more likely to explode in your hands more than a bolter? A Plasma Gun. You fire three clips without allowing cool down time, it'll start to melt the metal, maby even burn a little of your paint off the armour. Fire more than that, or have a weapon slice the core, and it'll explode like a miniature metal bomb."

Current 2010 Tau recored
1-0-0
xv-8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2008, 20:24   #26 (permalink)
Shas'El

Camadus was getting sick of his brothers' ignorance. When back with his fellow marines, the Blades of Purity, they would have been severely punished for arguing but mostly for pronouncing the Emporer's name whilst in the squabble, such unholy acts.
"Right, come on. We're moving out. Me and Itheus will scout ahead. Sven you're in charge of the others. Report any arguments to me and I will deal with them. Understood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minako
That may just be helped by massive boobs though, i'm female. I don't know how that shiz works...
arandomshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2008, 20:51   #27 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

I trust PM's have been sent then?

Gratinam quickly connected a private link with Camadus; 'Brother Camadus, may I suggest you find us a way inside the city as soon as possible; I'm sure a skirmish or two will remove any stress among our battle brothers, and also I feel it necessary to purge the nearest xenos scum from existence and gain a foot hold within the city within the next day, less the ork vermin call reinforcements to combat us'
Old 30 Apr 2008, 20:57   #28 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to deraj Send a message via MSN to deraj

Sven was growing annoyed at this group. Any pack home would have been punished, but he realised that this group wasn't from the same chapter, so it was understandable, but the bickering was not to be stood for. He knew that their different traits is what made them not only special, but useful. He thought of what they needed, and realized: a task. They shouldn't move out in this storm, but the enemy was likely to have seen the contrails from their Pods and would move in on them.
"Alright men," he growled, loud enough to be heard, but quiet enough in the winds to make them listen "we may be attacked, so as it seems you have nothing better to do than argue, you can dig. Ready trenches between the two Pods that we can use for cover. Besides, moving in this weather would be suicide. Curb your appetite for battle, I know it's great fun, 8 pf us will not defeat thousands of orks, so lets not draw attention too fast."
Then remembering what Cyrus had said about wanting a chainsword, he thought for a moment. Walking to the apothacary he stated "Cyrus it would be best if you protected those with heavy weapons. I'll find you the best weapon I can."
deraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2008, 21:05   #29 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

'Great minds think alike it seems', thought Gratinam. He quickly opened up a channel with Sven; 'Fair enough Brother, what do you propose we use to dig?'
Old 30 Apr 2008, 21:09   #30 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to deraj Send a message via MSN to deraj

"There has to be something in the drop pods to use." He thought for a moment, "think the machine spirit would mind if we used the seat backs to dig?" He asked with a smirk. The pods had gotten them down here in one peice, but that didn't mean they couldn't still be used. Then smiling to himself, he grabbed the one of the doors that had been blown off at landing. Lead by examole, he thought with a smile.
deraj is offline   Reply With Quote