Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Michael Jackson
Closed Thread
Old 15 Jun 2005, 20:17   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Send a message via AIM to kungfuwookie
Default Michael Jackson

Well im sick of talking abotu religion and I am really sorry for complaining about a decision made by the guy who allowed me the right to stay here and flame mods (:P)
What do you all think about the Michael Jackson Trial?

I personally am happy with the Not guilty verdict, i think this was another case of someone trying to get money out of the poor guy.*

Is he normal? no Is he a child molester? no

The reason that this guy is so screwed up is through media bullying.
Old 15 Jun 2005, 20:19   #2 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Kangaroo Joe
Default Re: Micheal Jackson

The reason this guy is screwed up is the fact that his dad brought him up in an unsafe environment. And it is pointless trying to make money off someone who is 120 million dollars in debt.

Quote:
No love, it's GREAT Britain....the clue's in the name

Thanx to Kais for the sig
Old 15 Jun 2005, 20:30   #3 (permalink)
Aun'O

I've been following the trial lots, and it's the right verdict. The Arviso family were successfully convayed to be a family just in it for the money, and there wasn't any amazing evidence. The prosecution case was weak. Seeing as though the jury had to find Jackson guilty beyond "any reasonable doubt" I would have expected some better evidence to be shown, not a bunch of inconsistent, emotionless stories..
Old 15 Jun 2005, 20:35   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

Location: In my secret lair plotting forum domination....hehe
Send a message via MSN to Tau-killer

The family definitely gave me the impression that they were all out for money and I'm pleased they haven't got it. However I'm not sure as to whether Michael Jackson was guilty or not guilty. There certainly wasn't enough evidence to put it 'beyond reasonable doubt' but if the case had (for example) been operating under Scottish law, I think that the best verdict would have been - Not Proven.
Old 15 Jun 2005, 22:15   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Send a message via Yahoo to Tonya

Do you think its okay... for a grown man.... to be sleeping in a bed with children under the age of 16?

Cuz, he does it.

He's admitted to doing it.

Now, I dont know what happened between him and these people. Personally, I think both sides had a good case, but still..... Micheal Jackson IS NOT a normal person, by ANY stretch of the imagination.

He needs to STOP sleeping with boys!
Old 16 Jun 2005, 09:11   #6 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Wargamer
Default Re: Michael Jackson

I never believed he was guilty. Sure, he's a bit odd, but then he's never had a childhood. Since the age of Five he's been groomed to be a superstar, and that treatment warped him.

As for sleeping with boys... well America needs to learn that "Sleeping" is very different to "having sex with". I remember plenty of times as a young child when I'd sleep in the same bed as my parents/grandparents, but that doesn't mean I was molested. I totally agree with Jacko; there is nothing more loving than sharing your bed with someone. However, I think in today's world you need to be ultra-careful about what you do, especially if you're a celebrity: the media is always eager to make everyone out to be inbred pedophiles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Norman
"Wargamer is never wrong, Frodo Baggins; he knows precisely the rules he means to."
Old 16 Jun 2005, 11:50   #7 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Kangaroo Joe

Wargamer, I love you, can we sleep together?

Quote:
No love, it's GREAT Britain....the clue's in the name

Thanx to Kais for the sig
Old 16 Jun 2005, 16:06   #8 (permalink)
Shas'El

Location: In my secret lair plotting forum domination....hehe
Send a message via MSN to Tau-killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatman!!!
Wargamer, I love you, can we sleep together?
aww how sweet...

(I think that I should start collecting information for a new topic called - 'Ridiculous things they actually did say!&#39
Old 16 Jun 2005, 16:51   #9 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via AIM to Death-Merchant

if you watched the documentary on vh1 you see that it really isn't his fault that he is this way mostly because of father and seeing sex at a very young age
Old 16 Jun 2005, 17:43   #10 (permalink)
Shas'El

Location: Somewhere cliché, like... behind you, or in your room maybe. I don't know.

The thing is, the US just can't admit a celebrity would do something so morally wrong. Look at the OJ Simpson case. What kind of innocent man needs so many of the country's best lawyers? You really can get away with anything in the US. If, that is, you pay the right price. And I don't want people telling me how hard and illegal and impossible it would be. That's how they get away with it. No one can believe anyone would be so corrupt and vile and go through all the trouble to plan and pay for such a highly illict thing. And another thing. Jury duty is not given to those who the government defines as over-educated for the job.

If you read this sentince, it will tell you nothing.
Closed Thread