Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Rujorua and her brave lads.
Old 19 May 2009, 21:40   #1 (permalink)
Zar
Shas'Saal

Default Rujorua and her brave lads.

this will be a blog of my slow yet steady progress on the legio scutulatus of Rujorua epsilion.

for fluff go here:

The fluff

for artwork related to the army, as well as several of my other peices, go here:

http://www.40konline.com/community/index.php?topic=173005.0] the fluff

for artwork related to the army, as well as several of my other peices, go here:

http://www.40konline.com/community/i...topic=173300.0

http://www.40konline.com/community/i...topic=173300.0

and here is the company command squad of the 1rst armored legio century. after them is magos senioris Douglas Armug (inquisitor - primed black atm, lackeys pending).

Old 19 May 2009, 22:33   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default Re: Rujorua and her brave lads.

The model you use for Armug is amazing. Is it a limited edition Techpriest or something? I've never seen it, which is odd since I've seen pretty much everything GW has put out for the Mechanicum. It looks like it may have been part of the Skulz set, but I don't remember seeing it.

Perhaps you'd like to see my Adeptus Mechanicus project log? You might get some ideas. I'm also going to sit down and write fluff (literally right now, I saw yours and I must say, you are a quite talented writer, kind of inspired me to get back to my fluff). I'll post it up in the 40K Creations board when I'm done with it.

Mournus Skitarii 3rd Legion, the Will of Mourn

Kaffl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 May 2009, 23:44   #3 (permalink)
Zar
Shas'Saal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaffl
The model you use for Armug is amazing. Is it a limited edition Techpriest or something? I've never seen it, which is odd since I've seen pretty much everything GW has put out for the Mechanicum. It looks like it may have been part of the Skulz set, but I don't remember seeing it.

Perhaps you'd like to see my Adeptus Mechanicus project log? You might get some ideas. I'm also going to sit down and write fluff (literally right now, I saw yours and I must say, you are a quite talented writer, kind of inspired me to get back to my fluff). I'll post it up in the 40K Creations board when I'm done with it.
armug is one of the 5 or 8 (cannot remember for the life of me, but its one of the two) tech marines made in 1988. i got it for a "secret santa" type thing on my "home" forum. (shoutout to mart and the rest of the gang from M1M!)

i'm checking your log out now. i'm truly flattered you think my skill with a pen is great, and i urge you to post comments or questions on either this blog or the linked thread. i've researched the mechanicum in detail, and i am personnaly striving to master plasticard so i can build knights, titans, etc (if only i knew where to get it in the USA....)
Old 20 May 2009, 00:18   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

I know not where to get Plasticard in large quanitities, but sometimes I buy GW gift cards for an exact amount I need for a purchase, including tax (which I tend to do in my head for no other reason than because I can), and promptly turn around and spend them, asking if I can hold onto the card itself to use in conversions. It works about 4/5 times

I also fancy myself a fluff aficionado as far as the Adeptus Mechanicus is concerned. I'd love to read more of your Forge World's backstory as I develop mine.

Mournus Skitarii 3rd Legion, the Will of Mourn

Kaffl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2009, 00:35   #5 (permalink)
Zar
Shas'Saal

i got finals and abig 1600 pt project this week and early next, so late next week for more fluff.

i'll keep looking then...there are no GW stores in florida, there are indies, but no actual GW stores
Old 20 May 2009, 03:50   #6 (permalink)
Ethereal

Fixed your links dude
Nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2009, 20:01   #7 (permalink)
Zar
Shas'Saal

thanks silk.
Old 21 May 2009, 21:07   #8 (permalink)
Zar
Shas'Saal

minor update. the rain has stopped, so for a moment, i am able to prime models. part of the command squad shown above and armug (who i missed a few cracks on) will be primed. also, i will be putting up a blog in the terrain section. watch this space.
Old 23 May 2009, 02:44   #9 (permalink)
Zar
Shas'Saal

update 2. with pictures

i now introduce my "mechanicus civitas enforcment officer" or MCEO for short. he counts as a priest and will lead a group of riled mechanicus civilian workers and/or mob of combat servitors (penal legionaires) i have nicknamed him Al. i apologize for the picture quality

C + C welcome.

also, magos senioris Armug has had his armor finished, as has captain Denkara (guy with sword and shoulder guard in OP)
Old 23 May 2009, 04:11   #10 (permalink)
Zar
Shas'Saal

the second update of the night. i present to you all my rough rider "horse" concept sketch, and a sketch of a random sniper trooper i did during dinner.