Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Tramalkar Prime!

Old 15 Jun 2008, 19:36   #1 (permalink)
uno
Shas'Saal

Send a message via MSN to uno
Default Tramalkar Prime!

lets start off with this; Tramalkar Prime is a prosperous and very industrialized planet of the imperium, from which the young Iron Claws chapter was born, dominated by the fearsome 72nd Tramalkar Warhounds company. yes it was a wonderful and peaceful planet for the imperial citizens. that is, until the discovery of a strange ore which the properties of it were related to the warp. this ore was named Omnium.

thats when the trouble started.

the mineral was abundant on the planet and its moon, Helghast. full-scale mining was immediately put into effect around the planet and on the moon. everything was great, but troubles started trickling in, first it was pirates, attracted by the rare mineral hoping to use it for their own or selling it off. then the inquisition was getting concerned in the planet's status. then finally it happened. a huge chaos fleet appeared out of nowhere (most likely came in interest of the planet's ore), managed to land on the planet, and war once again rearing his ugly head.

the two sides are now at a stalemate each having their own half of Tramalkar Prime while the tau empire took hold of the moon in the midst of all this. and even more were to pay Tramalkar Prime a visit whether to observe or to destroy is unknown.

to be continued, i want to see public reaction of this first so reply a lot, reasons for the tau being there and what other races are coming will be shown later
The odds of an Aurora killing 7 Termies in one turn are so slim it's close to the odds of the Space Marines getting updated last in 6th Edition and getting nerfed. "With a lot of luck" is the understatement of the century.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrelio
I love stealth suits! I really do! I even dedicated an entire army to them! It took days to make it work well! Stealthsuits look awesome, they are 'invisible', they have some very scary guns, they can deepstrike and infiltrate! AWESOME!!!!

Which is why it pains me to know that a battlesuit is always slightly better for slightly less points.
Old 15 Jun 2008, 23:28   #2 (permalink)
Zen
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Zen
Default Re: Tramalkar Prime!

Uhm, worng thread. This is for TO's campaign, the Golgotha Insurgency. Your srticle should go here in the 40K Creations: Fluff/Stories
Old 16 Jun 2008, 20:25   #3 (permalink)
uno
Shas'Saal

Send a message via MSN to uno
Default Re: Tramalkar Prime!

oops my bad

how do u delete this post then, ah well
The odds of an Aurora killing 7 Termies in one turn are so slim it's close to the odds of the Space Marines getting updated last in 6th Edition and getting nerfed. "With a lot of luck" is the understatement of the century.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrelio
I love stealth suits! I really do! I even dedicated an entire army to them! It took days to make it work well! Stealthsuits look awesome, they are 'invisible', they have some very scary guns, they can deepstrike and infiltrate! AWESOME!!!!

Which is why it pains me to know that a battlesuit is always slightly better for slightly less points.