Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Baro Hunter Cadre Advance: From the views of Shas'o Tash'var Vin'sen Chen

Old 08 Aug 2007, 20:56   #1 (permalink)
Ethereal

Default Baro Hunter Cadre Advance: From the views of Shas'o Tash'var Vin'sen Chen

As we moved out from the town of Aisia with the newly inducted Human Auxiliaries, I wonder of the Imperial forces upon the world of Zehlo. It seems that from that intelligence received from the newly inducted human soldiers, the next town in our path in the world of Zehlo is the base of the famed Dark Angels. Any of the auxiliaries are afraid of them, and I am disgusted by their guts. I should have wiped all of them out and just use their supplies instead.

But then Shas'el Sem'pai talked through me through the comlink.

"Have no worries about those humans. I respect their abilities of being able to provide our army Cadre with an interesting option for the next town."

"How are you going to use them Sem'Pai? You are not using them as a human wave right?"

"Of course not as we have use for them in the battles to come. They will become our scouts, and arm them with markerlights ....what do you get?"

I smiled and laughed at the notion. Sem'pai is known as a crafty one but I did not expect this from him. We both laughed and laughed as we ride on towards our next objective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emlyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by FT
They're an insane bunch of reptiles...
I wasn't asking about the moderating staff.
Old 12 Aug 2007, 10:22   #2 (permalink)
Ethereal

Default Re: Baro Hunter Cadre Advance: From the views of Shas'o Tash'var Vin'sen Chen

Now it should be the second week of the Baro Hunter Cadre upon the world of Zehlo. I can not recall the exact identification of this cadre for my sub-cadre numbers at least 50, and so far the Baro outpost had dedicated 10 of them in Golgotha. So far my forces had been able to come upon the world of Zehlo in a rather stealthy way, as Zehlo is more or less barred from most of the Tau fleet. Luckily, we had been able to send in 5 of our subcadres into the airless moon of Zehlo using the crude Imperial supply ships as a cover to transport the sub-cadres. That is that, but anyway the plan worked better than we expected.

Now my cadre is seeing action upon this barren world, and so far we had advanced and hold at least 200 kilometres of the planet encompassing the towns of Revlar, Aisia and at least a quarter of the tunnel which the humans called the "Nuremberg Transportation Pass". Our casualties so far is rather light for the advancement into enemy territory, the Imperium forces constantly psuhed back. But if I know one thing about the Imperium, it is how they are willing to have a 'scorched earth' policy and how they are willing to kill heir own people so that they will be able to stop us. They are barbaric in that way, but their ingeneuity and courage is not to be underestimated.

My cadre so far had no specific orders other than to try our best to conquer Zehlo in the name of the Greater Good, and we willingly obeyed that orders. Speaking of advancing, the other half of my forces are now currently upon the world of remi Marinus,trying to help the Fio to study the palnet's condition even more as well as protecting them from the predation of the enemy, the most agressive being those of the Eldar, who believed that the world of Remi Marinus is one of the worlds from memories past. Ha! I did not see any name of any Eldar upon the world, and finder's keepers in my opinion. But anyway, they are also a worthy advesary for they always inflict the most grieveous of losses upon my cadre. the death of Shas'o Ki'ya is most definetely the worst so far.

Now I wonder what will await us once we get out from the tunnel, for now we had knowledge that the city at the exit of the tunnel belongs to the Dark Angels Chapter and also it seems that the alleged "Sisters of battle are also in the city. The city of Seed will indeed be one of the toughest battles for my cadre. I may need more cadres and allies if I was to take the city. So far the human Auxiliaries led by Colonel Hamyln had proved themselves worthy by spilling out alot of information about the cities and the capabilities of the enemy. They may not be as honourable as Scykava, but they are doing their job. But still my cadre would be better off if we had more warriors on our side, and the supply line must be defended no matter the cost.

Even as I speak into this voice recorder, the Fio have been very busy sending us our supplies, food and weapons to our troops and the towns of Aisia and Revlar are now currently undergoing heavy fortification as befit the new forward supply bases of the Tau where the Baro Hunter Cadre can get their supplies without needing to worry that we will be cutted off.

But in order to pose a more serious threat to the enemy forces, I have to capture the city for they had a spaceport inside the city. If we manage to take down the city with little resistance before the Imperial reinforcement arrived to support the Dark Angels and Adepta Sororitas defenders , we can proceed to use many of the Imperial Supplies ships as a cover to ship more troops and supplies to the moon of Zehlo and to reinforce my cadre even more. My battle ahead is a decisive one for my cadre's survival.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FT
Old 13 Aug 2007, 03:04   #3 (permalink)
Ethereal

Default Re: Baro Hunter Cadre Advance: From the views of Shas'o Tash'var Vin'sen Chen

We finally made it all the way to the tunnels exit, and now we are using the tunnel as our temporary base the confines of the tunnel being a very good bomb shelter and should protect us from some of the Imperium bombardment. I believed that they will be aiming all their weapons upon the mouth of the tunnel and funnl us just as the Redsairs did in the tunnel, only worse. Then I just received word from the high command that the battle will commence within the next 6 days at 2100 terran hours.

Since I have no idea what are we facing, as I only know two things; one being that there will be two Imperial forces within the city of seed, and two being that one of the Imperial forces in the city belongs to the Dark Angels chapter. The unknown outweights the knowledge that I have so far, as there are so many variables that could affect how my cadre would perform in the city. How many of them are they? What did they do to enforce their hold on the city? What make the Sisters of Battle so special?

For that, I despatched 12 teams of three stealths suits each so that I can gather intelligence in a wider and more comprehensive area. I just hope that they can get the intelligence in time.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FT
Old 13 Aug 2007, 12:20   #4 (permalink)
Ethereal

I have gotten news today that the Baro Outpost had decided to send in the remaining Baro forces that will be fighting. So far a fraction of the Cadres are fighting upon the worlds of Remi Marinus and Sehlo, but now with the arrival of the Three Cadres, we are now at least 5 times stronger than the initial forces send to this world. I proceed to watch the holographic projectors where the holograms of all my subcommanders are here. each one of them pay their respects to me and proceed to report themselves.

"Shas'el Tash'var Ranga of the first Hunter Cadre had arrived to assist the forces upon the world of Zehlo. Sorry that I could not reached you as fast as possible as we suffered several techincal difficulties...". I always know that I can rely upon my large, one-eyed brother to assist me in my endeavor in Zehlo, and his aggresive nature is vital for the batles ahead. I then turned to the elegant but hardened warrior of the 2nd Baro Hunter Cadre, the only female sibling I have.

"Shas'El Tash'va K'arin of the 2nd of the Baro Hunter Cadre reporting for duty. My forces are currently sailing towards the world of Remi Marinus to take command of the forces upon that world. I am sorry about O'Ki'ya. She had been a great sister to all of us. Even though it is not her Cadre....but still she wants to come and work with..." El'Ka'trin fell silent again. I know what is she trying to say but what had come to past had come to past. I then looked at the last of my commander, and he is the one that changed to most among all of us. His body is already half-cybernetics and his stare is colder than that of ice.

"Shas'El Tash'va Ke'nta of the 3rd of the Baro Hunter Cadre, reporting for duty," his electronic voice synthesizer echoes into my ears. I was about to ask him about his condition when he continued on speaking. "I may be damaged by the horrors of the Universe, but I am still fit enough for my duties for the Greater Good. You all must b wondering about how I came to be like this. My body had been ripped apart by* Genestealers and Daemons before and by my own will to live, am I still here today. I am glad to fight again with you again, my siblings. I wil be landing upon the world of Cha'mon'tyr to save my brethrens so that they will not suffer as how I did."

I give him a bitter smile, and together we are the last remaining siblings from our Bonding. Slowly one by one the holographic images dissappeared, save for Ranga's.

"Vin'sen, I have heard that your forces had been ambushed by the Imperials.My forces will reach your location within the next four days. So please do hold out against any ambushes. " is hologram the dissapread as if it is a mirage. I then turned and walked out from the communications room. Now with the full 3 cadres had arrived upon the batlefields of Golgotha, instead of the earlier 10 sub-cadfres, I am confident that we will be able to defend what is ours.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FT
Old 19 Aug 2007, 08:57   #5 (permalink)
Ethereal

After the furious battle that almost robbed me of my life, I am now lying in one of the field hospital. Even though we had pushed into the city, but the notion that we had entered into the jaws of the Great Knarloc is truly disturbing to say the least. We have no idea of the terrain that will be impending us throughout our push into the city, but with the help of the pathfinders and the stealth suits, we will be able to gain whatever knowledge that we can find.

Suddenly Shas'vre Ven'tri walked towards me. She is a very beautiful warrior indeed, her elegance and beauty shine through, even if she hava a bionic eye. Behind her, there are three pathfinders. I immediately recognized them as my saviors. The Shas'vre then walked away to attend to other business. The three Shas stand in front of my bed, and as I get up, I can see that they are quite nervous indeed.

"I must thank you for saving my life, and for that you people deserve al ot more. So what do you want to be?" They looked puzzled by the question."You prefer to be clad in the crisis suit or the stealth suits? Choose and I will give you my word that you will be battlesuit warriors. This is my way of thanking you."

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FT