Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Fallout
Closed Thread
Old 30 Aug 2004, 17:00   #1 (permalink)
Ethereal

Default Fallout

THE GAME ITSELF
Well Fallout basically is a role playing game where you travel the wastelands of a post-nuclear war landscape and like GTA San Andreas you get to room around an entire state of armerica.

Anyway, you can create your own hero alter his stats before starting and the game is based upon dice rolls (virtual dice rolls that is). You can do virtually anything in the game, lockpick doors, steal from poeple (my guys main way to aquire arms), shoot people and steal from their cold liveless bodies as well as selling stuff you think you don't need. You can even travel around in a car in Fallout 2 which makes travelling much faster.

Anyway to sum up the story line in Fallout 1, you get sent out of Vault 13 (massive nuclear fallout shelter built into the mountains) in search of a "water chip" because the vault is running out of water. All you have to guide you at the beginning is the knowledge of where Vault 15 is (to the east), but you find out about other places by talking to people and by exploring yourself.

I'll post some links to some Fallout sites in a little bit.
Old 30 Aug 2004, 17:02   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: Fallout

r we supposed to care?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau-killer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Winston Churchill on 23rd August 1940
Never in the field of human satire were so many made to feel so humble by so much acid wit
GOT IT! Thatís the one. Just sums RJay up perfectly!
Old 30 Aug 2004, 17:05   #3 (permalink)
Ethereal

Your not RJay, besides you can't see past your Champ Man.
Old 30 Aug 2004, 17:51   #4 (permalink)
Ethereal

You mean Chim.....nope, I wont say it, I must resist!!!!! ;D
Old 31 Aug 2004, 04:36   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

also fallout 2:...my favourite special encounter in fallout 2 is the cafe of broken dreams...you meet some of the fallout one characters...and if you shoot dogmeat, mad max will appear and start shooting away with an H&K-G11e (if you have the Bozar, he'll only last like 2 seconds tho)

"Well, a gathering is brie, mellow song stylings; shindig, dip, less mellow song stylings, perhaps a large amount of malt beverage; and hootenanny, well, it's chock full of hoot, just a little bit of nanny." Oz (Buffy, episode 2, season 3)

"I don't like coke, i just like the way it smells" Unknown

"and in the words of our lord and saviour, jesus christ, **** you if you can't take a joke" The Glass House
Old 03 Sep 2004, 20:52   #6 (permalink)
Ethereal

Man that is a rare encounter! And as for the Bozar, I have 5... and I can't find anyway to sell them to get their full value back lol.
Old 04 Sep 2004, 02:12   #7 (permalink)
Shas'El

eh, it hardly matters about getting their full value...once you've got a Bozar, and you need cash, you just wander around san fran killing hubologists...g11e's are worth a mint

"Well, a gathering is brie, mellow song stylings; shindig, dip, less mellow song stylings, perhaps a large amount of malt beverage; and hootenanny, well, it's chock full of hoot, just a little bit of nanny." Oz (Buffy, episode 2, season 3)

"I don't like coke, i just like the way it smells" Unknown

"and in the words of our lord and saviour, jesus christ, **** you if you can't take a joke" The Glass House
Closed Thread