Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

BREAKING NEWS FOR EVE PLAYERS
Closed Thread
Old 04 Mar 2009, 05:29   #41 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to Mrgame
Default Re: BREAKING NEWS FOR EVE PLAYERS

gatecamps arent hard to get through, like said, the null sec systems that border empire are difficult obviously(anything off of a main pipe is really) but once you get further in you are actually in a waste land and chances are relatvely low in terms of running into other people unless it is a faction system or run by a alliance.
General rule of thumb, if there is a station there you will have people around within 10 jumps if not less.
If you live down there you should generaly have an alliance. Jumpclones are a plus along with personal alliance jumpgates and the carrier jump drives which can send you pretty close to a .4 or lower and still be close to empire for trade.
It can be done, myfriend took a cov ops firg with the cov ops cloak and ran down 30+ jumps to fountain.
Map ftw, actually useful in the game in terms of info(how ever broad and dated the info might be).

I agree the economy is very good as well as production. Its an entertaining game i jsut dont want to wait a week+ for some skills to get done(let alone grab assests over 10 0.0 stations while not in an alliance and surrounded by hostiles, note never leave a char. down there when you leave)
Old 04 Mar 2009, 05:44   #42 (permalink)
Shas'El

Quote:
Superiority complexes in eve are no worse than in any MMO Ive ever played...and certainly less visible than in wow. In Wow, linking the badass items you happen to have on you may seem "cool" to many players. In eve, that just says "high value target".
Going to Org and spamming some ransom epic you just got screams superiority complex...

Old 04 Mar 2009, 09:19   #43 (permalink)
Shas'El

If Wow and Eve are so damn good, why are you people wasting the time you could be spending actually playing them by arguing on an internet forum whose focus isn't even on MMO's?

Do you find that arguing on the internet about MMO's is actually more entertaining then playing the actual game?

"Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon..." ~ Terry Pratchett
Old 04 Mar 2009, 11:17   #44 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParadoxRifts

If Wow and Eve are so damn good, why are you people wasting the time you could be spending actually playing them by arguing on an internet forum whose focus isn't even on MMO's?

Do you find that arguing on the internet about MMO's is actually more entertaining then playing the actual game?

The truth has been spoken.

But to adress the main topic of this thread surely there was nothing ANYONE could do to stop this guy from changing his mind and destroying the company.

If i was in his position and i could take your entire company what could you give me to stop me?
Your company?
Ive already got that.

The only way would be to run your company as a dictatorship-let no-one have any power or control over your assets, you decide what happens and when, you are in total control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piedmon
Phwoar.
Old 04 Mar 2009, 14:00   #45 (permalink)
Shas'El

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParadoxRifts

This post makes no sense...

So you're saying that if somebody likes a game that they have to play it 24/7?

You also say that this forum isn't about MMO's so we're not allowed to talk about them here?

So let's see...
I guess nobody likes any games since they don't play them every waking moment, and the fact that this subforum is entitled "Other Games" doesn't matter because the main focus of the website is 40k...

Old 04 Mar 2009, 14:21   #46 (permalink)
Shas'El

It was a joke.

Incidentally, so is this.

I made it just for you.
"Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon..." ~ Terry Pratchett
Old 04 Mar 2009, 16:12   #47 (permalink)
Shas'El

It's funny because that picture perfectly fits you. You made a claim and I refuted it. You obviously put in a lot more work than was necessary so there is really no need to be so defensive. When you make outlandish claims and get all defensive when people respond it doesn't look well on you, even if you claim "Oh it was just a joke! haha"

Old 04 Mar 2009, 20:43   #48 (permalink)
Ethereal

The pair of you - Drop it now.
Old 05 Mar 2009, 03:42   #49 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Spiritbw

I think we can pretty much lock this down at this point. The thread wandered far from the origin point that was the event in EVE.
Old 05 Mar 2009, 07:12   #50 (permalink)
Ethereal

Agreeed. Locked
Closed Thread