Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Silks Fable 2 review.
Old 30 Oct 2008, 12:28   #11 (permalink)
Ethereal

Default Re: Silks Fable 2 review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILK
Most definately so - It usually sits bam smack in the middle for me...
Actually I think the most annoying thing about the dog is when he finds a dig site. He's so stupid sometimes it's not funny. You follow him and sometimes you have to wait up to 10 seconds before he updates his little brain to acknowledge the fact your following him to the dig site.

Then there are the times when he insists of barking his little head off so you can find some treasure... in the middle of a fight with twelve Bandits. It's not as though the bandits will stop attacking you to allow you to open the chest (and I've tried, you just leave yourself open to a good old backstab) :

Quote:
I can't give an accurate answer to that - murder is as illegal in Fable as it is in real life.
Actually, it would depend. If your on an assassination mission, the guards look the other way. Although you can kill people and get away with it. You just have to be sneaky about it, do it where it isn't visible (like a dark alley) and not make much noise.

Quote:
Lol - Haven't found the wizz book (or whatever) though yet. Where is it?
I found in Bowerstone Bookstore, along with a few other interesting books about training yourself and your dog. In fact, that bookstore is the only reliable place to buy dog training manuals to make him a better treasure hunter/fighter.

Quote:
if you want a hard RPG try Mass effect or Fallout three when it's around. Fable has always been about kicking back and enjoying a good game world, not pushing your skills to their limits.
Actually, I found Mass Effect laid back IMHO.

Quote:
If your evil you'll end up with one thats jet black with glowing eyes, pure good and you'll get a labrador.
Eh, I must of missed the glowing eyes on my pooch . Either that or I'm not evil enough (as though slaughtering the entire inhabitants of Bowerstone, the gypsy camp and several other small cities isn't evil enough :)
FTyross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2008, 12:56   #12 (permalink)
Ethereal

Default Re: Silks Fable 2 review.

Quote:
He's so stupid sometimes it's not funny. You follow him and sometimes you have to wait up to 10 seconds before he updates his little brain to acknowledge the fact your following him to the dig site.
The only time that has happened to me (on my 3rd play through now ;D) was when I was looking for the diary.

Quote:
Eh, I must of missed the glowing eyes on my pooch . Either that or I'm not evil enough (as though slaughtering the entire inhabitants of Bowerstone, the gypsy camp and several other small cities isn't evil enough )
Are you fully corrupt though??

Quote:
Actually, I found Mass Effect laid back IMHO
Try playing on hardcore or insanity. Definately not a cake walk.
Nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote