Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

The Official "Official Gears of War Clan Topic" Topic
Old 27 Dec 2007, 21:10   #1 (permalink)
Shas'O

Default The Official "Official Gears of War Clan Topic" Topic

Hey fellow gamers,

I know that there is a plague going around right now under the names of "Halo 3" and "Call of Duty 4," (Alright, I do admit they're great games, especially Call of Duty 4), but I'm hoping to not only revive the old-ish Gears of War clan (previously in the Tau Online Clan forum until we were told to move here but never did - long story) but hopefully to expand it.

Gears of War is (and if you haven't realized this by now you're unusually dull) one of my favorite games of all time, and the only thing I don't like about it is the quality of people that generally plague the online games. 4/5 times I play online, it's with immature, ignorant dipsh*ts that sometimes I wish would 'accidentally' turn their guns around (especially if they have a bayonet). Not only is it great to play with people on Tau Online who aren't like the above, but it's also great to play with people you know.

So, without further ado, please sign up if you're willing to play Gears of War with your fellow Tau Online members every once and a while. I'm hoping to get a match every 2-4 weeks minimum. You don't have to be good, you don't have to be bad, you don't really need any requirements except that you try to attend as many games as you can and have fun!

Please post here with the following:

Gamertag:
Time Zone/Time You Play:

You can also put any other information, such as strategies/weapons you like, etc.

So,

Gamertag: DIM91
Time Zone/Time You Play: EST US, now that it's school again any time between 7pm - 9-10pm (on weekends I can play all the time)

I'm best with shotgun and sniper.

Heres a list of all current members from the old topic; make sure the following are all on your XBL friends list.
Tau Online Profile, Xbox Live Gamertag
1shot1kill, DIM91
Dartagnan, muskokajoe
The Hawk, mk14braves
ZOSO, MOSSBERG32908
Lord Syphillis, Funkateer 1
Josh The Nerd, Buckton100
Siruk, S1ruk
Chilifriez, Chilifriez
Two Worlds, Dozmic

Please PM me if you want to be removed from this list. I'll hopefully create a separate topic for clan games and the like, I really don't want this thread to be spammed up by the last so try to only post if you're signing up or adding something important

Thanks everyone, now lets blow some sh*t up!
Old 27 Dec 2007, 21:14   #2 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via AIM to Praying Mantidae Send a message via MSN to Praying Mantidae
Default Re: The Official "Official Gears of War Clan Topic" Topic

Makes me wish I had Live... :-\

Maybe when I finally get my apartment.
Praying Mantidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2007, 15:28   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via MSN to Siruk

GamerTag: S1ruk (Someone took Siruk so i had to throw a 1 in there)
Time I play: 12-5 pm EST Usually (I am in GMT)

I am willing to play if you are organizing a game, its usually not my first choice, but i still enjoy so if you send me a message i am willing to come on and play.

Siruk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2007, 17:33   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Send a message via MSN to Buckton98

Hey, this is Fallout, I changed back to this cause its what better reflects my personality, I'm a nerd, you can't stop us! FIRE POCKET PROTECTOR ARTILLERY.

I'm on it about 4 - 5 hours a day, any time, if I'm online invite me and I'll hurry into war ASAP.
Oh, and Gears, not my best game for live, but I'm up for learning to be good at it again.
Buckton98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2007, 05:22   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to chrissi3

i thought i'd joined? oh, i also changed my name from chrissi3 :P

Two Worlds/ Chrissi3

Gamertag: Dozmic
Time Zone/Time You Play: pretty mch any time zone as i have about a month of holidays left. if you drop me a pm a little in advance, chances are i can find that time ;D (othrwise, im from Australia, Brisbane, i think thats like.. ill find out later)

Thanks

chrissi3 is offline   Reply With Quote