Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Guildwars
Old 24 Apr 2007, 14:41   #1 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to A_lil_confuzed
Default Guildwars

Right, if your gonna post in here and say how better world of warcraft is. Don't bother, and go away. I don't wanna read WoW posts, as i hate wow. Take them else where.

Now, What do you think of guildwars? Do you have a character? What class? What level? What do you think of the game? Would you give it a recommendation?

I'm a level 10 necromancer. I Really like the game, the quests interlink, and are really cool. What do you think? I'd give it 8/10 (could be 9/10 10/10, if you could go a higer level than 20)

New Seal!
A_lil_confuzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2007, 17:09   #2 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default Re: Guildwars

I have Prophercies and Factions, but seperate, not joined. On Prophecies I've got a level 20 Warrior/Ranger, but can't get much further due to unreliable team-mates and stupid henchmen. I've also begun building up an Elementalist.

On Factions, I have a quite strong Ritualist/Monk, but have become stuck due to the same reasons. Henchmen do [Insert Expletive Here] all, and most human players, once you've gone to the trouble of setting a team up, just "g2g, sry", the moment you start a mission/quest. I don't have Nightfall, but will probably get Guild Wars 2 when it comes out.

Free Online Gaming rocks.

My Fanfiction.net account (warning - only Naruto fanfics at present): http://www.fanfiction.net/~subutaisghost
Automatic_Demise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2007, 17:12   #3 (permalink)
Ethereal

I only played the first one. I had a ranger and monk that I had pretty much maxed out. I never had time to play either of the sequels. But you really do need to be in a guild with people you trust. The game wasn't set up to solo or for pick-up groups.
khanaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2007, 18:45   #4 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Location: In a higher state of conciousness, my child (Stoned)
Send a message via MSN to Yuki-Yasu

I've played Guildwars for nearly 2 years now, and have all 3 campaigns. I've had countless maxed out characters, but I've deleted due to getting bored. I've tryed my hand at PvP, and currentley have 184 fame . I just started a new guild called "Black and White Roses" and anyone from TO would be welcome to join aslong as you are active, (on atleast once every 3 days even if not for long)

IMO guildwars rocks.

If I'm gonna become addicted to a game, atleast I'm not paying monthly for it.

<3 Minako
Yuki-Yasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2007, 21:57   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

Exactly! Thats the way to go!

New Seal!
Old 24 Apr 2007, 22:01   #6 (permalink)
Shas'O

Quote:
Right, if your gonna post in here and say how better world of warcraft is. Don't bother, and go away. I don't wanna read WoW posts, as i hate wow. Take them else where.
... I love you, Minako.

I play Prophesies and Nightfall, mostways through both campaigns with my Ranger/Elementalist Trerinor Whiteoak. My guild is the Charter Vanguard.
AuinMyrrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2007, 22:59   #7 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via ICQ to cps30hawks Send a message via AIM to cps30hawks Send a message via MSN to cps30hawks Send a message via Yahoo to cps30hawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minako
Why do you hate WoW so much? Just because you have to pay for it?
cps30hawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2007, 01:14   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

I have to say people hate it because they can't even get past 10 ;D

But I am planning on getting factions. Do you need prophesis to get Factions? Becasue I'm an all out PVPer and really want Factions! I played with an assassins at a friends and I rock with him!( Due to other MMORPGs..)

But I love assassins ( Look at my name ;D ) and NEED Factions. I hope I don't need to get Prophesis...I'm not much of an RPer...

Autarch Uthlanar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2007, 07:03   #9 (permalink)
Shas'La

No, you don't need Prophecies. All of the Guild Wars games out at the moment are stand-alone, but are slightly different. Factions is, as far as I know, the most PvP-Oriented game out of the three.

My Fanfiction.net account (warning - only Naruto fanfics at present): http://www.fanfiction.net/~subutaisghost
Automatic_Demise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2007, 13:58   #10 (permalink)
Shas'El

I say we should post a picture of our characters. =] That'd be nice. I'd love to get factions and nightfall, just to play other professions and stuff. It'd be good. (Plus i want different hairstyles for Monks)

New Seal!