Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

[DoW] For those curious about the Sisters of Battle in a video game..
Closed Thread
Old 19 Oct 2006, 00:11   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default [DoW] For those curious about the Sisters of Battle in a video game..

I thought that you might be interested in these

Note: not completely work-safe.

http://dofw.free.fr/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1027"] Sisters of Battle screenshot[/url]

PS: This might be the inappropriate forum to post this in. If so, would the kind and wonderous mods please move it?
Old 19 Oct 2006, 20:29   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default Re: [DoW] For those curious about the Sisters of Battle in a video game..

Is it another expansion pack?

If you agree that: Dieing tickles, copy this into your signature.

The Doctor said I wouldn't have so many nose bleeds if I kept my finger out of there!

These black dots are itchy!

Frag Weak, Hurdle the Dead!

Pwner has become the pwned!
Old 21 Oct 2006, 06:07   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to The_Greater_Good
Default Re: [DoW] For those curious about the Sisters of Battle in a video game..

No, it's a Dawn of War modification, and one that has been going on for at least 18 months! They are putting Relic to shame with the quality of their mod, kudoes the them!

If you need help with a Tau army list, go ahead and pm me, always willing to help.
Old 22 Oct 2006, 12:57   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Oh I haven't ever heard of it? ??? Oh well.

The Doctor said I wouldn't have so many nose bleeds if I kept my finger out of there!

Old 22 Oct 2006, 15:54   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to legio mortis

If anyone here is interested in another high quiality mod, try out Dawn of Steel. An IG mod that puts the Winter Assault IG to shame. It's that good.
But seriously, a Guardsman, I'm willing to bet, could a) outshoot me, b) give me the beating of my life, and c) shove more squad-based tactics down my throat than I'd ever care to digest. Guard are hard, hard men. Whether or not GW's inconsistent, Marine-worshipping fluff keeps with that, mkay?

Real men fight in tanks!

sig by Kais

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nox
Legio why do I always imagine you shouting when I read your posts? :P
Old 22 Oct 2006, 17:36   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

I'll do some research.

Old 24 Oct 2006, 22:14   #7 (permalink)
General Stupidity

Ooh Sisters *He He He* :

Old 25 Oct 2006, 10:15   #8 (permalink)
Ethereal

awww.. i can't see them!
Old 25 Oct 2006, 18:34   #9 (permalink)
Shas'La

thousand son mod was suppose to come out for the last 2 years...
They hide their faces in snarling iron, but the cruelty, in their hearts is manifest in their brutal deeds. We are lost, and we are done. May the God-Emperor forgive our failure and protect our souls.
-last transmission of General DeLestt, Urdesh
Old 28 Oct 2006, 00:25   #10 (permalink)
Shas'El

Looks pretty good. Detail is nice.
Closed Thread