Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

2k Ork Army List
Old 11 Jan 2011, 04:03   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Send a message via MSN to TauGamer
Default 2k Ork Army List

Hey Guys, Tell me what you think of this 2k list. Tell me what you think it will have trouble with/ have an easy time with. Thanks, Taugamer.

145 Warboss: Bike, Power Claw, Attack Squig (+1 Attack) , Cyborg Body (5+ Inv) ( This warboss is a beast! He is toughness 6, and has 6 attacks at Str 10 on the charge! ouch.)

125 Big Mek: KFF, Power Claw, Cyborg Body.

150 Loota Squad (10 man) (The 2 Loota squads are going to be my transport killers. taking out chimeras, rhinos and raiders.)
150 Loota Squad (10 man)

155 Ork Squad (20 man): Nob with Power claw.
155 Ork Squad (20 man): Nob with Power claw.
149 Ork Squad (19 man): Nob with Power claw.

43 Grot Squad (12 man): Runt Herder ( These will be my home objective holders, they will reserve and hopefully stay off the board until later in the game and go to ground whenever they are shot at.)

525 Nob Bikers(8 man): 2 Power Claw, 5 Big Choppa, Boss pole, Waaaagh Banner, Cyborg Body, Painboy. ( This squad is awsome, with the exhast cloud special rule bikers always get a 4+ cover save, 3+ if they Turbo Boost. They have WS 5 because of the Waaaagh Banner, and a 5+ Inv save because of the cyborg body. These guys will be hard to kill, especially with the war boss in the unit.)

125 Battle wagon: Deff Rolla, Big Shoota, Extra Armour. ( The battlewagons will be my troop delivery systems, They will be moving flat out straight for the enemy, loaded up with my Slugga boys. If they survive to deliver their troops they will then become tank killers with their Deff Rolla.)
125 Battle wagon: Deff Rolla, Big Shoota, Extra Armour.
125 Battle wagon: Deff Rolla, Big Shoota, Extra Armour.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig

(\_/) this is bunny.
(0.o) please copy and paste this into your sig and
'(__)' help him achieve world domination.
TauGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jan 2011, 08:34   #2 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Send a message via MSN to 420Jesus

looks good. pretty versatile. kinda take all comers. i see you having a problem with mobile armour. your only units with ability to kill tanks are the power klaws. this wont be much of a problem as they will be mounted/biking but you may still have trouble with fast tanks

other than that fairly straight forward list. i dont run lootsas but thats a preferance thing ive seen others use them effectively

just my 2 cents