Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Ork trukk equipment
Old 22 Oct 2010, 22:34   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default Ork trukk equipment

I just bought a trukk to go along with the orks from the black reach set. My strategy is to use it to get my Warboss and a group of Ard Boyz to battle quicker so they dont have to be shot up on the way there. Im still kinda stuck on which equipment to put on the trukk tho other than armour plates. I can magnetize anything on it so variable loadouts are definately an option for different situations, i just dont know which would be best to start with for this. For now im mostly playing a friend with space marines.
Seaulbriga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2010, 00:34   #2 (permalink)
Nox
Shas'Vre

The only thing you want on your trukk is armor plates and red paint. Trukks blow up easy an it isn't worth wasting the points to trick it out. Also, load it with the Warboss and Nobs. They will be far more effective than a tiny unit of ard boyz.
Nox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2010, 09:37   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Thumbs up

hello mates yeah just stick armour plates on them, trucks blow up pretty quick especaily with a rail gun just use the armour plates and just loadthe truck up with with nobz and warboss there more effective than ard boyz adn a warboss,I know from experience when they got a wee bit to close to my firein line so yeah use nobz not ard boyz.

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Sir winston Churchill

Last edited by maddosammo; 23 Oct 2010 at 14:13.
maddosammo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2010, 19:15   #4 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Thanx for the help. I just played a game using double black reach sets and the trukk with my friend. I used the warboss and nobz to run by his troops while my boyz were in combat w them to kill his captain and capture his base objective. I used the armor plates and grot riggers. A missile hit it and got an immobilised result just before i made the last trukk move to get them back there, but the grot riggers got the wheels on and got it moving again. It honestly should have blown up earlier, but he had some bad rolls with his krak missiles.
Seaulbriga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2010, 21:06   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Talking

Cool you're so lucky he had bad roles

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Sir winston Churchill

maddosammo is offline   Reply With Quote