Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

forgeworld orks
Closed Thread
Old 28 Aug 2009, 19:11   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Default forgeworld orks

Hello,

I've posted a link to the newly photographed forgeworld Orks in the News and Rumors section. I also posted this here as These really aren't news and rumors per se, they're just wickedly cool new sculpts, a lot of which I had not seen before....

enough talk, here you go!

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/acatalog...STUFF__11.html

The people have suffered years of warfare. Only the King of Qin can stop the chaos by uniting all under Heaven
Old 28 Aug 2009, 19:34   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to Farseer_Del Send a message via MSN to Farseer_Del Send a message via Yahoo to Farseer_Del
Default Re: forgeworld orks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Rules

Note also that creating multiple threads in multiple parts of the forum on the same issue is also prohibited. If you feel that you truly require the input of multiple sections to your issue, please PM a global moderator or admin to get permission.
As the second thread, locked. In addition as these are a new release from Forgeworld I think they're News.
Closed Thread