Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

A WAAAGH! has been called out!
Old 27 May 2009, 04:08   #1 (permalink)
Zen
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Zen
Default A WAAAGH! has been called out!

Warlord Nezfang Skargut (Dat'sa me!) is looking for a few good Warbosses to krump the likes of humies, panzies, beakies boyz, chaos boyz and any other foolish enough to fight us! Da Orks, bigger and badder than any of them! I gotz dis panzy message that will say it all:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz
http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?topic=83744.0
(Sign-up Thread)

So basically here's the idea. Each faction is representing a race, and so far I believe that I'm the only person who has signed up to be in the Eldar faction. Unfortunately I cannot lead us in this campaign (well, ok, fortunately I can't) for a variety of reasons (the most of which is myself being gone for a few weeks during the campaign). So really what I'm asking you, the Eldar community of Tau Online (formerly Eldar Online) is to rise up and take place as a leading faction in this conflict. Reclaim our empire planet by planet and leave no foe alive.

We need a leader who would be willing to put in a lot of time and effort for this campaign, or at least enough time to the point where you'd be willing to put in a few games on Vassal. If we need to double team it then we can try and go for an advisory position and a gamer position in our factions, but overall I'm hoping that we can at least participate and be a force in a Tau Online wide Campaign.
So, what do you say, Warbosses, are we in for the best fighting and stomping in all the Universe?! WAAAGH if you want to join.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2009, 05:08   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via AIM to Lonely Tau
Default Re: A WAAAGH! has been called out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenai
Warlord Nezfang Skargut (Dat'sa me!) is looking for a few good Warbosses to krump the likes of humies, panzies, beakies boyz, chaos boyz and any other foolish enough to fight us! Da Orks, bigger and badder than any of them! I gotz dis panzy message that will say it all:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz
http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?topic=83744.0
(Sign-up Thread)

So basically here's the idea. Each faction is representing a race, and so far I believe that I'm the only person who has signed up to be in the Eldar faction. Unfortunately I cannot lead us in this campaign (well, ok, fortunately I can't) for a variety of reasons (the most of which is myself being gone for a few weeks during the campaign). So really what I'm asking you, the Eldar community of Tau Online (formerly Eldar Online) is to rise up and take place as a leading faction in this conflict. Reclaim our empire planet by planet and leave no foe alive.

We need a leader who would be willing to put in a lot of time and effort for this campaign, or at least enough time to the point where you'd be willing to put in a few games on Vassal. If we need to double team it then we can try and go for an advisory position and a gamer position in our factions, but overall I'm hoping that we can at least participate and be a force in a Tau Online wide Campaign.
So, what do you say, Warbosses, are we in for the best fighting and stomping in all the Universe?! WAAAGH if you want to join.
smooth move X-lax, just straight jacking my topic for Orks :P
Originally Posted by coolmule
I wear a y'xa'uuk pretty dress, suggestively tilt my tankard of beer, and it's all "bet this" and "persuasion that". Mianko wakes up, grabs a photo, and everyone's mesmerized. What the y'xa'uk do I have to do to earn affection????
Hey baby, what're you doing this weekend? :-*
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmule
Tiwaz is my new forum favourite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager Zero
This is the kind of man who has to shave out eyes and a nose every morning before work. :P
Lonely Tau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2009, 05:55   #3 (permalink)
Zen
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Zen

We've looted your weapons, your armor, your vehicles, your tactics, your strategies, your ships, your worlds, your people and so on and so forth. What else is new? :P
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2009, 08:25   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

Well, Tiwaz you'll be happy to know that the kroozas headed your way are made from many and eldar part after beating your panzee butts. Wraithlords make good armor plating if you didn't know.

The three brothers Goffsnikk, Zagsnikk, and Meksnikk are on their way right now with the rest of the Wamp Gataz; ready to crack some skulls.
scoutfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2009, 15:01   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Warboss Gorskull and Mek-Dok Gulstomp (oops, spoiler alert) would be glad to throw in with this Waaagh!, except their respective egos are too big to work under another boss, and on top of that their only kroozer is still being repaired. :
Atticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2009, 14:05   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Bout time we showed thoughs smushy meat bags what a really stompa is (referring to a wraithlord) Nazrukk and Stompa already on the way! WAAAGH!!!

Please correct me with my spelling! (I know it's terrible)
gumgum921 is offline   Reply With Quote