Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Have any of you got reference pic's of a biker Nob with powerklaw and shoota?
Old 16 Apr 2009, 19:10   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default Have any of you got reference pic's of a biker Nob with powerklaw and shoota?

Have any of you got reference pic's of a biker Nob with powerklaw and shoota? I am building up 7 bikes and for the life of me I dont know how to give them two weapons like powerklaw and scorcha. I was thinking I could give them the melee weapon and strap the ranged weapon to the bike but am not sure. How is it done? and piccys would be great thanks.
Old 16 Apr 2009, 19:20   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Dezart Fox
Default Re: Have any of you got reference pic's of a biker Nob with powerklaw and shoota?

Strap it to the bike

Dezart Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2009, 21:35   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: Have any of you got reference pic's of a biker Nob with powerklaw and shoota?

Basically, what Tim said. There's plenty of weapon bits in the Nobz box where they have shootas in a holster. Just glue one onto the bike.

The main thing is extra or upgraded wargear has to be represented on the model. So Power Klaws have to be visible weapon they come with don't always have to be shown as it is assumed they have them because it is in their basic profile. So you wouldn't have to add the shoota to the model if you chose not to. It can just be assumed it's stowed away on his bike somewhere out of site.
Cadaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2009, 16:48   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

Or you could model it so he's holding the handle bar with the Klaw and his gun in his other hand.
jimmy_mymail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2009, 17:48   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_mymail
Or you could model it so he's holding the handle bar with the Klaw and his gun in his other hand.
I was thinking of that also lol but he might cut the bar off :-)
Old 17 Apr 2009, 20:17   #6 (permalink)
Shas'El

Maybe the nob had a Painboy surgically attach a third arm to his body for riding bikes.
jimmy_mymail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2009, 21:57   #7 (permalink)
Shas'El

You could glue a Slugga to the back of the Power Klaw ...............