Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Leaving the Ork boards
Old 25 Feb 2009, 23:11   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default Leaving the Ork boards

Well guys I got an offer on my Orks I could not refuse. They are gone ... all I have left are 77 old school single pose gretchin and 22 slugga boys. So I might very occasionally drop by to see how you guys are doing but no more tacticas or batreps for Orks are forthcoming. I will playing my DE - Grot Bomb 101 - and Pink Floyd Marines- Angels Sysyphus - almost exclusively with the occasional match with my Zealot Inq - Karamazov Loonies - or gargoyle Nids - Hive Fleet Apophis. I'll be lurking though so no funny business, lol.

It's been fun

Canabebe
bebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2009, 23:16   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: Leaving the Ork boards

The Bonesaw says: WTF?!?!

I may be a newbie on the Ork boards, but I know that you're not just a regular, but also one of the main contributors regarding tacticas and unit analysis! You will be sorely missed, but I do know that you'll return. There is no known cure for the green fever (Or: "Yer can take da Ork out of da WAAAGH!, but yer cannot take da WAAAGH! outta da Ork!").
Anyway, it was a pleasure seeing you around, and good luck with your new armies.

Cheers,
-Bone
CmdrBonesaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2009, 00:19   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

WOOOOOOOT!!!! I WIN!!! Thanks for all the Fish Canbebe and then some.
Hyena031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2009, 00:39   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Quote:
WOOOOOOOT!!!! I WIN!!!
Only in Hyenaville, a strange little town of population 1. I will be lurking ... and one day we will meet and beware the pink marines!

Quote:
There is no known cure for the green fever
I'm in remission.
Old 26 Feb 2009, 01:00   #5 (permalink)
Zen
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Zen

Well Bebe.....we can't stop you. You already leave a good number of Tacticas and Articles that we can refer to and look up as examples of how should a Tactica be written The door is always open and you're always welcome on the Ork Boards. The other Ork members and I will try to keep this board as one of the best boards on the forums for you. As the Orks say, "We can come back for annuver go, see!"

Also, as the Dark Eldar say, "Happy Hunting!"
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2009, 01:29   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

The Ork boards are in excellent hands. I am moving on to other armies but like I said, I'm not leaving Tau Online and I'll be reading all your discussions as I feel this board has some of the best contributing on a regular basis. I appreciate all the kind words.
Old 26 Feb 2009, 05:06   #7 (permalink)
Shas'El

When I started my second army Chaos I thought I would leave my orks alone for a long time...However I must say that the Ork boards stand out above all of the other boards. Of all boards the Ork one is organized the best through use of child boards and sticked topics. The reason we can do this is that our board receieves a lot of activity desipte not having a huge ork populance to support it. Then the majority of active Ork players are extremely friendly. The final icing on the cake is our unsong hero Ivantch who is hands down the best moderator on these boards. Without him know of the above would be possible and on top of it he trys to keep all thing ork in the ork boards. This time around as I start my new Tau army I will not even kid myself by trying to stay away from my orks. No matter what, I will be back, you will be back, and We will be Back (looted that from the necrons trademarked...hahaha).
Hyena031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2009, 14:20   #8 (permalink)
Shas'El

Since it's not really a final good bye on your part, I won't say good bye :P

To each his own, and I'm not one to judge, but I have the feeling you'll get the green fever again and wish you hadn't sold off your army
Old 26 Feb 2009, 14:43   #9 (permalink)
Shas'El

How can you say no funny business on the ork board.....come on now. Glad to have had you around, you were an asset. Hurry back now, once you get bored with those other armies. Remember orks are a fungus, and hard to get rid of; in fact if you check under your toes you probably still have some ork on you.
scoutfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2009, 16:06   #10 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

I can't believe it!
Wow, it's a shocker...
You'll be missed around here, please stop by!
If not, you'll be forced to deal with some of us (at least me) invading the DE board (though hopefully not required to wear pleather while doing so )

Best wishes,
-BT
BigToof is offline   Reply With Quote