Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

old zogrot vs the night bringer!
Old 01 Feb 2008, 19:42   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default old zogrot vs the night bringer!

ok! wll I kind off read in this forum that they said old zogrot was the coolest ork alvie, well in 40k, I decided to prove that statment. so here we go three rounds with the most evil c'tan.ok and I used zogrot.

o.z v night bringer.

round 1:

well ok luckly zogrot got first turn for the fight. old zog' used his curse on the night bringer...bamb...passed pyhic, hit,wound...pow! down for the count , well down to a squig! since we decided to set up 12 inch away zog' charged the squig....well let's put it this way. Squigs are really fun to hit with a nest of vipers!

round 2:

well it was pretty much the same result.

round 3:

well zog passed the phyic test and instead of the curse i rolled for the weirdboy power and got a zzap! pow the night bringer lost a wound.
then the night bringer used his arc lighting and for some reason i got a 6! for my inv! yet the c'tan did not charge! so we spent 3 turns with the same results but my powers were zzap and frazzle , night bringer lost 2 wounds ok then at the last turn i rolled warpath well lets say i rolled 6's then here we go , bobs your uncle the vipers got him!

please not the necron player kept on rolling 2,1 and 3's

so if you are wanting to take him as a hq ...do it!

two of the best film quotes EVER:

One crow, sorrow. Two crows, joy. Three crows, a letter! Four crows, a boy. Five crows, silver. Six crows, gold! Seven crows, a secret never to be told.

Congratulations, Monkey! You just bought yourself a fighting chance!
jacktheodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Feb 2008, 21:48   #2 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default Re: old zogrot vs the night bringer!

WOW, that´s preatty nice, the Course is soooooo god that i can see that with a little luck Zogworth makes the C´tan a little puppy turned on a squig, ;D can say the only character that can fight toe to toe or better say toe to squig > >
Old 02 Feb 2008, 01:10   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

Karma Point for zapping the Nightbringer!

SQUIG SQUIG SQUIG SQUIG SQUIG SQUIG SQUIG SQUIG
Old 02 Feb 2008, 06:06   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via AIM to Grandpa Ducky Send a message via Yahoo to Grandpa Ducky

Must've been a good fight, Blue-Worm.

I'm yet to try our Wierdboy HQ out, but I plan on it sometime. He seems pretty grand.

Excellent mini battle report like thing,

-Grandpa Ducky

Grandpa Ducky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2008, 22:39   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to Esque

Uh, is it possible? I mean, you can do that to independant characters, but I thought the Nightbringer was a monstrous creature?

Correct me?

ok...

I checked it, the nightbringer is a character. Aha, squiggly doom to the stargods! Take that, death incarnate! Muhaha! Nice going!
Old 05 Feb 2008, 06:00   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

thank you for your appluase on fight 1. well now i have to vs the deciverwith old zoggy this is going to be fun!!! > >

One crow, sorrow. Two crows, joy. Three crows, a letter! Four crows, a boy. Five crows, silver. Six crows, gold! Seven crows, a secret never to be told.

Old 05 Feb 2008, 15:14   #7 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Absurdly enough, the C'tan can be squigged. They are IC's whose rules make them act just like MC's, due to Above All Others and ignoring armor when they attack. (according to designers on GW site the idea was to make them non-scoring.) As IC's, they can be squigged, or turned to spawn.
Old 05 Feb 2008, 18:40   #8 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

SQUIGGIFY his T-1000 liquid metal @$$! Love it! Love it! To bad I am the only one around my are that plays Necrons!
Old 10 Feb 2008, 16:15   #9 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

I think it's a great opportunity to model unique squigs for each character type. Like making a Squig with a metal death-mask (necrosquig), a Squig with Daemon-horns (Daemonprince), or a Squig in a Commissar's hat (Yarrick).
Old 13 Feb 2008, 19:17   #10 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

this was kind of not how it was planned but hay i did it..

ok 2 things happened before the orky arnea of death opens it gates two old zoggy.

1. some on decided to use farsight, yes the comander farsight,as well as the deciver.!

2 i had to use some one else soooo i brought out the prophet of mork and gork!!!( insert imperial march theme here)

round one.
the fight began the orks were given first turn by the opposite team. first gazskull lumbered close to farsight , 6 inch!!, whilst old zoggy ran to the nearest pile of rocks, not very orky but it is going to help.

then with a roar gaz' let lose a volley of shoota shots into mr.'sight. the crowd went queite then they went wild when he failed both saves leaving 2w left.whilst zoggy just let lose a squigifing shot... the rolling to see if he got squiged went of for five minutes!no lie!....and it was succesfull!!! bo yah.
gaz' then let out another roar and charged at the tau leader.

farsight swung left the right the upper cut but it onwy dinted the mega armor.
"right my turn" said gazskull all of his power claw hit finding their mark( on farsights head) farsight took another wound.the fighting continued then farsight hit gaz' and wounded and oh no he failed a save!nooo!gaz' then lost a wound before smashing farsight's head in his mighty claw!

round two.
both orks charged. one shot bullets and on shot a zapp both hit the deciver in the chest and for some reason both managed to wound!wth?-thought the necron player as i rolled all sices to hit and wound(blue rules)then the deciver failed all his savestaking three wounds!ouch! then both orks charged the shinning god of stars...and mork and gork was on my side all the time the poor necron player rolled ones, onew and ohh more ones! then here came the pain half of my attack finding their mark and all of them wounded. the necron player failed four saves!!!thus the beast was done. now the orks turned to farsight.evil grins one both their faces the tau leader fogot about zoggrot at shot at gaz' and he hit him once out of all his shots!!!thenhe fleed back six more inches in his 2nd move phase.
right old zoggy thought time to get squiggin'...which shickingly he got squiged then to say good by gaz went up and merly filcked it and it died!

so the last round was the total opposite when for some reason orks let the other side go 1st and well deciver made us do ld tests we fail run away then fs shot us zog died and the both of them charged gaz and killed him out right, well after 3 rounds hey i maged to kill fs again! then gaz got owned!

so well there you have it 2/3!go orks woop,woop!