Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

taliee ho! or mabye in ork 'oi i is a newb and want to collect da green horde'
Old 20 Oct 2007, 20:54   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default taliee ho! or mabye in ork 'oi i is a newb and want to collect da green horde'

ok well the topic says in all I want to start orks (give me a break from the chaos models that need painting)so I am hoping to collect ORKS!!

but I am confused and baffled.
ok sould I wait for new orks or start now?
and grot or not grots that is the question?(woo shakespear)

two of the best film quotes EVER:

One crow, sorrow. Two crows, joy. Three crows, a letter! Four crows, a boy. Five crows, silver. Six crows, gold! Seven crows, a secret never to be told.

Congratulations, Monkey! You just bought yourself a fighting chance!
jacktheodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2007, 21:10   #2 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via AIM to inuyasha1162
Default Re: taliee ho! or mabye in ork 'oi i is a newb and want to collect da green hord

Welcome to the green skinz. (or at least potentially)

I would wait to start orks until the new codex because they will be radically changed
...but if you want to get some guys together, you can buy some boyz as...they will just be re-cut in the new box.

And...for grots... in the new 'dex, they aren't quite as useful...but...provide some cheap guys for fire and tying up CC units.

Though...the actual grot models themselves are very expensive in terms of dollars.(some $2 each i think it was)

Hope this helps.
inuyasha1162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2007, 18:29   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default Re: taliee ho! or mabye in ork 'oi i is a newb and want to collect da green horde'

ok but i have found away around that in stead of buyin the blister i will buy the godlin regiments from warhammer and give the guns .
because it's like this if i get 10 packs of the blisters thats 40 geots for 60 ($?)
whilst its 80 grots/goblins for 62!so good idea.

also being the impatient one I have made a battle wagon with no guns sinse the new codex will changei holds up to 16 40mm bases and it's not even done , need to add the other side, i am using a old lennan russ , warhammer movement trays , a hell lot of old tanks and stuff , a rhinoall together i hope it will hold upo to say about 25/28 40mm bases so thats 25/28 green skins.!!

two of the best film quotes EVER:

One crow, sorrow. Two crows, joy. Three crows, a letter! Four crows, a boy. Five crows, silver. Six crows, gold! Seven crows, a secret never to be told.

Congratulations, Monkey! You just bought yourself a fighting chance!
jacktheodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2007, 19:22   #4 (permalink)
Shas'O

Default Re: taliee ho! or mabye in ork 'oi i is a newb and want to collect da green horde'

Welcome to Da green orde!

Well, i would take grots, because i think they are cool, even if a little useless now.
And i would wait becuase Orks are changing, alot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minako
The female race really is disgusting.

Tomo1 is offline   Reply With Quote