Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Fayetteville & Raeford, NC
Old 02 Sep 2009, 21:26   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default Fayetteville & Raeford, NC

Hi all, I would love to meet and get together with any local 40k gamers in my area. I actually live near Hope Mills, NC but would be willing to drive to meet up. Please post up here and/or message me! Thanks,

Steve 8)
Shas-la-ti-do is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2009, 04:20   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Default Re: Fayetteville & Raeford, NC

Well I'll be moving down to Fayetteville next month, and though I probably won't be in the mindset to play 40k right away (moving because of a breakup...) I'd like to get into the local scene, as it were. The Hobbit sounds like a pretty good independent retailer, and I do so like the Indies more than the GW stores... less pressure to buy stuff.
Old 15 Sep 2009, 21:42   #3 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

They seem pretty well-stocked and said they have a lot of gamers on Saturdays (though no organized tournaments until January they said). They do charge GW retail price on all their stuff it seems. I am finishing putting together (for the 2nd time) a Space Wolf army so I'll try and get up there one of these weekends for a pickup game or 2.

I also would love to get totally laid back and have somebody come over and play in my garage either on a Saturday or a late afternoon weekday. LMK
Shas-la-ti-do is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2009, 23:13   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via AIM to PsyBomb Send a message via Yahoo to PsyBomb

If either of you are willing to come up to Cary, I play at All Fun and Games. 20% off if they don't have something you want in stock, and Monday is league night.

When I'm down in Fayetteville, I'm usually too busy to drop by. I would if I could, though.

Snow Forces of T'olku Sept: 3/4/2
... I like to think I'm learning, though
PsyBomb is offline   Reply With Quote