Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Any Phoenicians here?
Old 13 May 2009, 18:33   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Default Any Phoenicians here?

Hey guys, I'm looking for some gamers here in the Phoenix area. My best friend & main opponent has quit the hobby (selling me his WIP Dark Angels ;D) and I'm looking for other gamers to play. Sometimes I head down to Imperial Outpost, but it's a crap shoot. Sometimes I can find a game, sometimes I can't, and half the games I do find are against a rules lawyering kid who cries cheese when I start to win.

So, anyone out there that just wants to chill & have a game now & again. I have my own table (tho not much terrain, it got lost or destroyed in my last move :'(), so shoot me a msg here on the forums, or just respond here.

~Sunscreem

But essentially, what the Tau do is no different - its just a bit more benign. They take over the planet - you have a choice, you join them - Hoorah, tea and drones all round. - GoneFishing
Sunscreem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2009, 00:19   #2 (permalink)
Zar
Shas'Saal

Default Re: Any Phoenicians here?

- this post has nothing in relation to scheduling a game -

lol. for a second there when i was reading the title, i thought you meant the ancient race that evolved into carthage.....
Old 09 Dec 2009, 22:48   #3 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Send a message via ICQ to jezter24 Send a message via AIM to jezter24 Send a message via Yahoo to jezter24
Default Re: Any Phoenicians here?

I live in Arizona as well (Buckeye to be exact) but I have some friends in Surprise and Tempe who play every so often. Depending on how far of a drive, there is a store around 59th Ave and Thunderbird that I know a lot of people.
jezter24 is offline   Reply With Quote