Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Georgians?
Old 13 May 2009, 10:56   #1 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via AIM to Tausand sun Send a message via Yahoo to Tausand sun
Default Georgians?

anybody from the south round 'ere?
"The Imperium has abandoned us brothers! And these blue-skinned "saviors" seek only to enslave us. Follow me and march to freedom so we might transform the galaxy into a peaceful place for all sentient species!" -- Commander Alexander of the 88th Aldarian Phoenix Regiment
Tausand sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2009, 12:04   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Default Re: Georgians?

There's several of us sutherners. I'm in SC and there's at least one other. I know that Augusta, GA has a modest Warhammer community, 'cause they have a bookstore or two that carry wargame models. Where are you in GA?
Sgt.Booraem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2009, 12:19   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

Statesboro, and atlanta most of the time, statesboro has Galactic, and atlanta has the only GW shop I know if in the south.
"The Imperium has abandoned us brothers! And these blue-skinned "saviors" seek only to enslave us. Follow me and march to freedom so we might transform the galaxy into a peaceful place for all sentient species!" -- Commander Alexander of the 88th Aldarian Phoenix Regiment
Old 20 May 2009, 15:58   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Huh. I'm in Greenwood, SC. It's north of I-20, but south of I-85. Old highway 378 goes through town. It's a lot harder to find a solid Gaming community in the south, and my experience (so far) has been that the gaming communities here are full of real weirdos and creeps (current company excepted, obviously).

Good luck finding someone in your area. You might have better luck with a Facebook group or something.
Old 20 May 2009, 16:16   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

in statesboro we have two good communities, with no real weirdos, atlanta however.....
Old 25 May 2009, 02:43   #6 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via AIM to LoTide Send a message via MSN to LoTide

We've got a decent store down here in Richland county. I live in chapin, just north of Columbia. It's nice to know there is SOMEBODY else in SC on tau online. :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero - 55 BC
"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance."
LoTide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2009, 01:04   #7 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Infernus Unus~
We've got a decent store down here in Richland county. I live in chapin, just north of Columbia. It's nice to know there is SOMEBODY else in SC on tau online. :P
Are you talking about the store in Columbia? The Hero and the Dragon, or whatever? The one on Bush River road near Fuddruckers...

I was in that store back in late april, just looking around. They have several strike forces for sale. I didn't even know those packages existed until I went in there.
Old 27 May 2009, 01:52   #8 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via AIM to LoTide Send a message via MSN to LoTide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Booraem
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Infernus Unus~
Are you talking about the store in Columbia? The Hero and the Dragon, or whatever? The one on Bush River road near Fuddruckers...

I was in that store back in late april, just looking around. They have several strike forces for sale. I didn't even know those packages existed until I went in there.
Yup. they still have some old stuff there. I just bought an old edition metal Griffon. :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero - 55 BC
"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance."
LoTide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2009, 09:21   #9 (permalink)
Shas'La

Im down in Charleston, South Carolina. There is a decent number of players here. Alot of Imperials though....wonder if thats everywhere?
Old 03 Sep 2009, 00:12   #10 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

I'm a Jaw-Jan! In the wonderful city of Cumming.

No, really. It's a real city. I swear.
Kor`la is offline   Reply With Quote