|04 Jun 2006, 23:26||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: United Kingdom
We, the Competition Committee have released a new quiz. Opening date is today (June 5th '06) and will last for a week (ending June 12th) at which time we'll post a list of who entered and the scores you got .
Full marks gets you 5 Competition Points.
[size=12pt]Quiz has now closed/[/size]
1. What is the Veil of Darkness? How many of them may be taken by a Necron army?
2. What is the minimum and maximun size of a squad of Immortals?
3. What is the Necron weapon with the Lowest Armour Penetration number? Can this weapon be mounted on a Necron Heavy Destroyer?
4. Name the weakest armoured side of a Monolith.
5. How many different Head Quarter choices are there in a Necron army?
6. Who were the Old Ones?
7. Name the Necron army list sole Troop choice.
8. Name a special ability that makes Wraiths most cool.
9. What is Living metal? Where is it used?
10. In what way are Scarab swarms like Grotz?
11. Who is Adeptus Prefectus Primus Saul Magellan?
12. Who are the long extinct people of KVX-193?
13. Who used the term Food for the Gods?
14. What did Darvus find in Cell 1 on Biegel-9?
15. How many pages were devoted to corrections on the Necron Codex in the 2004 edition of Chapter Approved?
Quiz Questions created by Iveatch.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Anyone up for a Necron Quiz?||Lord Of War||Necrons||11||03 Feb 2006 03:10|
|Necron Quiz 4.0||Hunter||Necrons||3||14 Nov 2004 07:52|
|Necron Quiz 3.0||Hunter||Necrons||15||05 Nov 2004 21:42|
|Necron Quiz 2.0||Hunter||Necrons||11||30 Oct 2004 18:28|