Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Manic Street Preachers
Old 18 Mar 2008, 10:22   #1 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via MSN to pettsy
Default Manic Street Preachers

I grew up listening to this band but only recently have I started listening to their music properly. I am absolutely hooked on them now, not a day goes by when I don't play at least one of the albums I own. However, I think the quality of their music has gone down since The Holy Bible.

My favourite album has got to be The Holy Bible. Why? I don't know exactly why it's my favourite album, probably because of Richey's lyrics. My favourite songs are: Revol (live at Reading is awesome), Mausoleum and PCP.

I believe that Richey did throw himself from the Seven Bridge but I hope that he didn't and will hopefully return in the near future. Whether or not the guys will take him back into the band is a discussion I have with my dad quite often whilst talking about the Manics.

So are there any Manics fans around here? Whats your favourite albums and songs? Do you think Richey is still alive or do you think he threw himself off the bridge?

~Pettsy~

"It matters not what form my enemy takes, I will slay him all the same" - Grand Master Daedelus

We are ever-living, our spirit is immortal, and long after the last of our people crumbles to dust we shall still live on. For we are the Asur and for as long as there is light then we will shine!
pettsy is offline   Reply With Quote